Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] L'Équipe linking us with Timothy Weah

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
can see there being something in this, right sort of profile, like kouame and barrow who we also targeted. scored a very well taken goal against Wales at the world cup

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
This would have legs if we are going to sell Trossard this month. May also be viewed as a longer term replacement if Trossard isn't sold until the summer.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Be quite a landmark in us establishing ourselves as the top club on the south coast to actually sign a relative of George Weah, not someone who just claims to be

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
and he's a musician too! get him in
Screenshot_20230112-133733_Chrome.jpg

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
If we do sign him you can guarantee that the story of his Dad’s ‘cousin’ will be raised every time we play we play Southampton.

American Express won’t mind us having an American international to play in our Stateside friendlies.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
-Say You'll Be There - Spice Girls-

TIm's, giving you everything
All that joy can bring
This I swear (Yes I swear)

And, we know he can't be bad
He's got a famous Dad
Tim-o-thy Weah (Tim-o-thy-y Weah-yeah)

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
So far we've learned he's injury prone and plays in the position where we least need a player

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I remember watching him in the WC and remembered him because of the GW connection.

Wasn't overly impressed from my recall, had a few good moments but can't remember thinking that he'd be great in the stripes. However the whole USA team was a bit crap so that might be part of it.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Aren't we meant to be doing a US based pre season? Now that we've cracked the Asian market maybe we are looking to increase our US fan base as well!

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Aren't we meant to be doing a US based pre season? Now that we've cracked the Asian market maybe we are looking to increase our US fan base as well!
Pre-season as a series of exhibition matches on a different continent are not hugely exciting from a home fan perspective, but increasing our global revenue is the only way we can start sustainably competing with those higher up the food chain.

Modern football being what it is, holing our noses and hoping for the best is really all we can do as we watch our team become increasingly detached from the geographical area it’s based in. I find it much easier to support my hometown club than a global brand.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Or we could just buy players to make us better, irrespective of where they are from

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here