Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leonardo Ulloa

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've read 30% from some unofficial source, nothing official though.
Is that 30% of any profit, rather than 30% of the fee? If Leicester make a loss, I don't see why they'd have to pay us.

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
Doubt we could afford his wages now let alone the fee.

.... but a season long loan though .... :flypig::flypig:

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
If we hadn't of signed Murray I'd have wanted him back . But you can't have 3 players with similar styles . Need a quick fix in the box .

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I can see him going to West Brom, teaming up with fellow South American Jose Salomon Rondon.

Saido Berahino is really peeing off the fans and Rickie Lambert will surely go out on loan somewhere.

SAC

May 21, 2014
West Brom would be a good shout, to replace Berahino or Stoke if Berahino doesn't join them. Also in the PL, Swansea, Palace or Southampton. B'fluff need yet another striker too.

Be interesting to see how much Leicester get for him, he's hardly been a resounding success there but with the inflated transfer market, who knows?

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
I can see him going to West Brom, teaming up with fellow South American Jose Salomon Rondon.

Saido Berahino is really peeing off the fans and Rickie Lambert will surely go out on loan somewhere.

I can imagine the headline...."ulloa signs for the albion".......yeeeessssss! Oh wait....wrong albion ��

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here