Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Marty, Joel and Shabba have 36 apples, 23 oranges and 9 mangoes. They need to divide them equally between them but Marty doesn't like oranges and Shabba has a mango allergy on Tuesdays. If it's Wednesday and they have a sharp knife why are you such a cockjuggliing thunder****?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Blimey. Not sure which set of supporters are more creative with their questions.

I think Brighton's are edging it, as there isn't as much profanity :lolol:

You should have seen the thread a couple of years ago when Leon Knight signed up and started posting on here (with his mate, Nile Ranger). I can't be arsed to search for it but it was an absolutely massive thread. Even bigger than his ego.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
You should have seen the thread a couple of years ago when Leon Knight signed up and started posting on here (with his mate, Nile Ranger). I can't be arsed to search for it but it was an absolutely massive thread. Even bigger than his ego.

Nile Ranger too? Is that for real?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Would he rather watch his parents have nookie every day for the rest of his life or join in just once and stop from ever having to see it again?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Has the OP seen the video of Leon all coked up running around his front room commentating on his goals?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
So Leon, how does it feel to sign for your 347th club ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here