Leon Knight with me on Soccer a.m tomorrow

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
We wouldn't have known you were on it without this thread.

Please describe yourself so we know which lovely Swan is building our stadium?

We wouldn't have known you were on it without this thread.

Please describe yourself so we know which lovely Swan is building our stadium?

Hard to describe myself so think young Marlon Brando or James Dean sounding like Richard Burton and that'll be the guy I'm sat next to.

I'll try to give the Seagulls a mention but I think they restrict the audience participation to singing silly songs and making prats out of themselves on this series.

Never mind though, all expense hotel and chauffeur around London will do me :thumbsup:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Nice , enjoy and hope you STUFF the Scum tomorrow

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
You must have a f***ing good defence to let go of Painter.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Can you ask him what League of Ireland team he'll run to in pre-season (february), cause I need to get the right team for a bet I have...

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I'm sure Helen would be interested in the fact you are involved with our stadium.We need to know who we are looking for.

I'm sure Helen would be interested in the fact you are involved with our stadium.We need to know who we are looking for.

Well I'll mention it and see where it gets me. Otherwise, here's a recent picture

extreme_bodybuilder.jpg

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

as did I

Amongst your Swansea fans on the Luther Blissett *bench* this week is a guy known to Brighton Fans as Natterjack.
He is one of the builders of our new Stadium, and regularly answers questions & queries about the detail of the build.
Can you please thank him on the show for his support, oh... and for helping to build our ground.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
.... audience participation to singing silly songs and making prats out of themselves on this series.

They are hardly going to have a studio full of you Boyos up from the valleys and let you out of the studio without a spot of Male Voice choir singing.

Hope you have a good time. Our favourite Swan on TVam with our least favourite Swan. :clap2:

Followed by an absolute thrashing of Croydon Palace leaving them only one place above us in the league. :albion1:

as did I

Amongst your Swansea fans on the Luther Blissett *bench* this week is a guy known to Brighton Fans as Natterjack.
He is one of the builders of our new Stadium, and regularly answers questions & queries about the detail of the build.
Can you please thank him on the show for his support, oh... and for helping to build our ground.

Thanks for that. I'm humbled :thumbsup:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Front row, far left

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
After watching Leon on Soccer am does anyone really still think we should be remotely interested in him ?:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports