Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Does the ridiculous stance taken by R&D rule out the Irish League, as a possible move, or is it just English teams that he can't play for?

Wonder if he could play in the League for Wales ... after all Lee Trundle now plays for Neath! Unsure what cross-over of registration applies?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I could probably find him a place on Sunday. I'd want the £4 subs up front though.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Wonder if he could play in the League for Wales ... after all Lee Trundle now plays for Neath! Unsure what cross-over of registration applies?

I assume he could as he got games in Scotland last season, and he did have a deal in Ireland lined up at one point before the planned move in England, which obviously fell through due to Rushden.

Lee Trundle at Neath?! How old is he? Surely he could be plying his trade at a higher level than that.

dazzalewis1968

May 22, 2008
I assume he could as he got games in Scotland last season, and he did have a deal in Ireland lined up at one point before the planned move in England, which obviously fell through due to Rushden.

Lee Trundle at Neath?! How old is he? Surely he could be plying his trade at a higher level than that.

Yes can play there but they pulled
The offer after he turned them down.

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Mido's family are one of the richest in Egypt so he doesn't need the money.

Leon knight is a fat unemployed footballer who has been sacked on numerous occasions, I don't think he'll play for FREE!!!

FAT loooooool u sure pal im in tip top shape stronger and faster then i use to be anyway im back for anymore questions

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
That would still make the remainder 10 in 25 though? Which is hardly a bad return.. Some of this period is in the Championship too I assume, where he did seem to struggle.

If he was fit I reckon he could still do a job at league one level. But that's my opinion.

championship player of the month aint me struggling lad

HackneyMan

Sep 21, 2010
Leon, I hope you are well M8.

I sent you an E-Mail recently asking how your family were as I used to know them a little from our Bow days, back in the day.

Please let me know, preferably by E-Mail or, alternatively on here.

Thanks.:thumbsup:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Leon.... try Turkey!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He's a guest on Soccer AM on October 30th apparently.

I give it till 10.36 before he's fallen out with Helen and flounced out the studio.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here