Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

CKR will confirm this is him easily - CKR - Honeyclub about 5 yrs ago 2-30 AM on a Weds - some fans were singing ur coke song to you - plus a song for another player you were with - WHO WAS IT? :wave:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
CKR will confirm this is him easily - CKR - Honeyclub about 5 yrs ago 2-30 AM on a Weds - some fans were singing ur coke song to you - plus a song for another player you were with - WHO WAS IT? :wave:

how could you EVER expect mr CKR to remember one song out of the literally TENS of times that they have been sung to him in the course of his life? This is THE ckr we're on about here!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
how could you EVER expect mr CKR to remember one song out of the literally TENS of times that they have been sung to him in the course of his life? This is THE ckr we're on about here!

mmmm Good point. Forgot this is the Champions Lg STAR we're talking about - at least he put us on the map tho - lowly old Brighton...

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Who's going to be the next wayward Brighton player to show up here? Robert Codner? Micky Thomas? Graham Cross? Alan Duffy? My money's on Albert Jarrett

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
mmmm Good point. Forgot this is the Champions Lg STAR we're talking about - at least he put us on the map tho - lowly old Brighton...

... who probably have more flair in our runtiest, most messed up, virgin fan's under used penis, than he has in his entire body.

(I'm not saying thats you either Sheeb :wink: )

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
leon knight stand chat

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
... who probably have more flair in our runtiest, most messed up, virgin fan's under used penis, than he has in his entire body.

(I'm not saying thats you either Sheeb :wink: )

I know that mate - nobody can take that crown from Adrie / 1066 can they...

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Let me get this right. We currently have an extremely promising side, with a seemingly fantastic team spirit, created by one of the most promising young managers outside The Premiership.

Into this squad dynamic, we want to introduce a known disruptive influence, who, since he left us, has scored a COLOSSAL 29 goals in 117 games at League Two, Scottish Division One and Greek Sunday League Division Nine level.

While we are it, I think we should ask Danny Webb back for a trial, but ask him to act a bit more like a c*nt and generally piss off absolute model professionals (such as Richard Carpenter) along the way.

Brilliant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here