leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Leon - what is the latest contract situation regarding Rushden? Are you available to sign for an English club, league or non-league?

htafc

Jul 22, 2010
leon, hudders fan

you were fooking awesome for us, one of my favourite players, shame we couldnt have got you permanent :angry: would you have?

fair play for you for coming on here, I know you might have had/caused problems at other clubs but not really got a bad word for you about your time with us.

if you were offered a deal with us now would you sign? what do you think about our team and chances this year?

come on our forum :laugh:

good luck for this season albion.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
However all I would say is that he is seeking non confrontational employment, aware, one imagines, of his own problems and limitations in dealing with conflict and strife. That is a sign of growing up and maturing. But ultimately I'm sure you are right???

He is right.

Got loads of offers, from league One, but waiting for the RIGHT club?

Bullshit.

Who are these League One clubs who are not good enough for THE Leon Knight, bearing in mind that Queen of the South reserves, and some greek waiters XI, were?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Leon, I happened to bump in to you at the honey club a couple of times. You were acting like a dick on both occasions.

:lolol:

I often hear stories like this about young footballers, and just try to imagine how I'd have behaved with talent, fame and fortune at a young age. Blimey, considering how self-assured and arrogant I was as a young man anyway, without any of those things, I can only assume I would have been horrendous to know.

Sometimes, you just have to imagine yourself in someone else's shoes for a bit.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
leon, hudders fan

you were fooking awesome for us, one of my favourite players, shame we couldnt have got you permanent :angry: would you have?

fair play for you for coming on here, I know you might have had/caused problems at other clubs but not really got a bad word for you about your time with us.

if you were offered a deal with us now would you sign? what do you think about our team and chances this year?

come on our forum :laugh:

good luck for this season albion.

Wake up you delusional Northern muppet. Its not 2003 any more. The Leon you remember doesn't exist. The Leon of now, has no place in a your current squad, alongside Jordan Rhodes,Theo Robinson and your other six or seven strikers.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Leon, I happened to bump in to you at the honey club a couple of times. You were acting like a dick on both occasions.

Well to be a fair a certain police officer poster did have to "tell off" El Abd around the same sort of time...

htafc

Jul 22, 2010
Wake up you delusional Northern muppet. Its not 2003 any more. The Leon you remember doesn't exist. The Leon of now, has no place in a your current squad, alongside Jordan Rhodes,Theo Robinson and your other six or seven strikers.

at what point did i say i wanted us to sign him? just interested what he thinks as 'some L1 clubs are not right for him'

you missed joe garner off that too, he will bang a few in this season :thumbsup:

Birkenvegas

Jul 22, 2010
Surely if there was a club with a physio in charge who are looking for a striker were interested there would be no way you could turn it down?
Just come to Tranmere, you know you want to. Its a lovely place, honestly.
Surely it beats sittin at home on a saturday afternoon watchin gillette soccer saturday and seeing strikers such as Jermaine Beckford getting a chance at the prem and you thinking what could i have done with myself.
Get back to where you belong, Prenton Park.

beardosh

Insert witty comment here
Dec 14, 2009
:lolol:

I often hear stories like this about young footballers, and just try to imagine how I'd have behaved with talent, fame and fortune at a young age. Blimey, considering how self-assured and arrogant I was as a young man anyway, without any of those things, I can only assume I would have been horrendous to know.

Sometimes, you just have to imagine yourself in someone else's shoes for a bit.

:clap::clap::clap:

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
He is right.

Got loads of offers, from league One, but waiting for the RIGHT club?

Bullshit.

Who are these League One clubs who are not good enough for THE Leon Knight, bearing in mind that Queen of the South reserves, and some greek waiters XI, were?

Well ask him: I don't know any more than you do. What I'm saying is that it's not the club but the personnel and the manager he's more concerned with. He's not looking to sign up with a firebrand manager because - the way I read it - he's come to terms with the fact that he has weaknesses in dealing with conflict and I imagine - again from what he says - that reflects on his life at home with his family. You can take him at face value or not. I detect maturity, you apparently, do not.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Yes indeed. :lolol:

The first half of this thread is full of people arse licking him, with one or two dissenters (like me, and BoF). The second half (once Knight has gone) is full of people calling him a cock. :lolol:

It's time we had a NSC CRINGE forum for threads like this. Along with the millions of Wrexham threads from years ago and some of the REMF back-slapping threads.
I love this

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
at what point did i say i wanted us to sign him? just interested what he thinks as 'some L1 clubs are not right for him'

you missed joe garner off that too, he will bang a few in this season :thumbsup:

Sorry, you confused me with this bit, then: "if you were offered a deal with us now would you sign?"

Garner is included in the 'other six'.

Yep - good signing. I think you are nailed on top four. I was hoping Clark would walk in the summer to derail you a bit...

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Dear Leon. When you played that pre-season friendly at Lancing with CKR I got so excited at the prospect of you two as our new strike force that I got a massive stiffy that just wouldn't go down even when I hit it with greasy chip. I was still hard when I brushed past you after you were subbed and had got dressed. You had a nifty black shirt on and smelt lovely. Did you feel my throbber and have you ever had any other bi-curious moments that you sometimes feel ashamed about when your with your missus?

best post on this stupid thread :clap::clap::clap:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
. I detect maturity, you apparently, do not.

All the time he persists with the line that his falling out with seven different clubs was all to do with other people / stuff, then no, I am unlikely to detect much 'maturity'.

When he says "Yep, basically I acted like an utter knob, with an ego the size of a small country, and f***ed up my chances at a succession of clubs", and shows a willingness to earn another chance, we'll be getting somewhere.

htafc

Jul 22, 2010
Sorry, you confused me with this bit, then: "if you were offered a deal with us now would you sign?"

Garner is included in the 'other six'.

Yep - good signing. I think you are nailed on top four. I was hoping Clark would walk in the summer to derail you a bit...

cheers. yeah was favourite for the fulham job, but wasnt too worried, he's done a lot to improve the club so far, but he hasnt achieved anything yet.

poyet is a good manager and you will be up there I think, but you really need some better strikers i think! were you not after robbie simpson last season? he's available for loan but dont have a clue if he is any good as only played a couple of times...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
if ronnie moore offers you a contract to join rotherham, will you please say no? just after last seasons play off final cock up, the last thing the millers could do with is a poisoned dwarf with an attitude problem pratting about like he owns the joint

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports