Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight Debut For Swansea [merged]

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Uncle Buck said:
We shall see. I would say from what I have seen of Gatting that like Neil Mellor he lacks a yard of pace. His alround game looks good, but the pace could be an issue.
Fair point... he's definitely in the "bustling" rather than "whippet" category of frontman...

what you would never get from him though (however his status changed) is anything less than 153% effort or any prima donna bollocks...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Uncle Buck said:
But then that 15k brought us 3 points if you count his contribution as goals, he got 3 goals, but only one of those goals earnt us any points (cue Steve going on about the flick on against Gillingham).

Knights 4 goals last season earnt us 10 points.
That is bollocks argument and you know it.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
I don't understand how you can possibly "support" 2 teams.

Why not? I do, and feel exactly the same level of emotion for both of them. Twice the fun. Or misery, as is more often the case.

E

enigma

Repugnant Toad said:
Why not? I do, and feel exactly the same level of emotion for both of them. Twice the fun. Or misery, as is more often the case.

Agreed but then I support teams in different countries so its very different.

Are you a Spurs fan as well Toad?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Storer68 said:
Three goals in half an hour of League 1 football

Nine goals in a season and a half of Championship football.

i think we can see what Leon's true level is

Or perhaps playing up front with a big man with a team playing good football and a manager who believes in him makes a difference. just perhaps

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Taken from the Swansea board.

jackjack14 Posted on 11/1 0:02 Email this Message | Reply
Knight....not much movement??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i know his finishing was top notch, but does anyone think he was a bit lazy in open play? didnt seem to do much off the ball running?

fosters headband said:
Taken from the Swansea board.

jackjack14 Posted on 11/1 0:02 Email this Message | Reply
Knight....not much movement??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i know his finishing was top notch, but does anyone think he was a bit lazy in open play? didnt seem to do much off the ball running?

:lolol:

The backlash has started already!! :clap2:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
BarrelofFun said:
Surely he proved that he couldn't play for us, or even didn't want to when he was "forced" from the club.

Tonight, doesn't change anything, as far as I am concerned. He was a troublemaker and we will hopefully be stronger without him.

Are people conveniently forgetting his lack of goals, lazy play and sulky attitude???

I'm with you mate, and I'm not forgetting any of that.

Whether it was his attitude, the manager, the division, or the bloody stripes, it's irrelevant. The cold hard facts of the matter are that he's been as much use to us as a chocolate fireguard this season.

We are missing out on nothing except bad attitude. Is anyone REALLY suggesting that hattrick would or even could have been scored for us on Saturday vs Leeds? Anyone who says it could hasn't been watching him play all season - or most of last.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here