Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight Debut For Swansea [merged]

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
stop sounding like a bitter ex Yorkie.

especially that bit about catching him offside.

he GOT a hat trick and thats the best piece of venom you can save for him.

McGhee says Mr Leon is a bad man, I believe Mr Leon is a bad man cos McGhee is always right.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Re: Re: hat-trick for little shit!

Yorkie said:
And someone else living in the Huddersfield area agrees with me.

Still, the Leon lovers will insist that it is all McGhee's and Dick Knight's fault.

:rolleyes:

Of course he can do it at this level.
:shootself

What has Dick Knight got to do with it? ???

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Re: hat-trick for little shit!

Silent Bob said:
What has Dick Knight got to do with it? ???

Do you think that the manager is the only one who has a say in the players coming and going?

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004

Yorkie said:
Still, the Leon lovers will insist that it is all McGhee's and Dick Knight's fault.

What's Dick Knight got to do with it?

I'm curious as to how you reconcile your blind faith in the rest of the team with your doubting of the ability of the player who's still our top scorer.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Yorkie said:
:shootself

Oh he can Yorkie. Hardest worker in our squad and his stats show this. 9 in 67 just goes to prove that!

It is blatently Dick Knights fault and that Mark McGhee. I wish they had never set eyes on this club. :lolol:

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom

Yorkie said:

Leon lovers will insist that it is all McGhee's and Dick Knight's fault.

I don't think that anyone is blaming Dick Knight for Leon going.

I am in no way a 'Leon lover' (whatever that is, sounds kinky though...), nor am I a McGhee hater (Jesus, this starting to sound like a shit rap song!!!!), but don't people think that maybe, just perhaps, McGhee's insistance on dragging everything through the press is the reason he went for sod-all money???

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Repugnant Toad said:
....... your doubting of the ability of the player who's still our top scorer.

There is no doubting his ability. Can you honestly say that he put in 100% for us this season and towed the line? I think you can't...

He has scored one more than CKR in almost double the amount of starts, and one of them was a penalty.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf

Repugnant Toad said:
What's Dick Knight got to do with it?

I'm curious as to how you reconcile your blind faith in the rest of the team with your doubting of the ability of the player who's still our top scorer.

Ah, the BLIND FAITH insult. I wondered when someone would throw that at me.

I don't have blind faith. I do have optimism and I do think people are doing the best that they can do in the circumstances.
I don't criticise willy nilly either. I stand up for the club although it is unfashionable to do so on Nsc.
I am not a sheep.

I also see when things aren't right. Leon wasn't right because he didn't play well at this level (same at Wednesday) and then caused problems by not turning up for training on time, and his sulky attitude.
A mate of mine spoke to him at the Race Day and Leon could hardly be bothered with the fans who pay his wages.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Leon Knight - Swansea

Anyone know what squad number he is?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Re: hat-trick for little shit!

Yorkie said:
Do you think that the manager is the only one who has a say in the players coming and going?
Doesn't mean he was at fault.

The blame rests squarely with McGhee. :)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf

Carrot Cruncher said:

I am in no way a 'Leon lover' (whatever that is, sounds kinky though...), nor am I a McGhee hater (Jesus, this starting to sound like a shit rap song!!!!), but don't people think that maybe, just perhaps, McGhee's insistance on dragging everything through the press is the reason he went for sod-all money???
McGhee didn't drag everything through the press.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf

BarrelofFun said:
Oh he can Yorkie. Hardest worker in our squad and his stats show this. 9 in 67 just goes to prove that!

It is blatently Dick Knights fault and that Mark McGhee. I wish they had never set eyes on this club. :lolol:

:lolol: :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD

Carrot Cruncher said:

We made a profit didn't we?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hat-trick for little shit!

Silent Bob said:
Doesn't mean he was at fault.

The blame rests squarely with McGhee. :)
You would say that, wouldn't you?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003

Carrot Cruncher said:

But you are an Oaf....

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
blimey just got in from PI and Gary Coleman has a hat-trick...at least we know what level he suits eh?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here