Leon Knight Debut For Swansea [merged]

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Repugnant Toad said:
Chris Turner ... too shit for Stockport.

Mark McGhee ... ego the size of a small country.

And didn't Huddersfield try to sign him permanently?

No, they had no money as Andy Booth was still on 8K a week on a 5 year contract from when they were in div 1.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Uncle Buck said:
I did not think he feel out with Macari.

I was living there at the time and there were tantrums. My friends were season ticket holders (still are)

only1robbiereinalt

Oct 7, 2005
Leons Got A Hatrick!!!

:lolol: :lolol: just kidding..

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
watsongooal said:
...... the fact hes our top goal scorer this season on a side that makes fuk all chances, the fact that he has played Centre Midfield, both wings and up front this season, the face that we have NO proven goal scorer at the moment.

MAYBE he cant make it in the Championship but he is still out best player in a position where we have no replacment!

I thought I problem was scoring really, from the chances we create. He was top scorer by one goal, I think and that crucial one was a penalty.

There is no measure as to the ill effects he had on the team and we will just have to speculate. Have you been watching different games this season? His attitude was not on, and he was lazy. This was bound to happen and we should look forward now.

Did we have a proven goal scorer before he left? 8 goals or whatever it was in over 70 appearances, says not.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
well done mcghee:angry:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
f*** all players in now this.:angry: :angry: :angry:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Uncle Buck said:
Tantrums are one thing, but there was no public fall out, or bickering in the press.

Like with us which probably reduced his value.

Still have faith we are going to sign a LB CM and Striker I am going to watch Real Madrid on Sunday I will see if they have anybody good enough who doesn't throw a tantrum.

Cabby

Jul 5, 2003
Langton Green
Yeah, I'm sure he'll be devastated ... "Oh no! The striker I've signed for a bargain has scored a hat-trick on his debut - what WILL I do??!!"

You sound an intelligent specimen!! You've probably spent the best part of your life saying "what will I do"?

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Uncle Buck said:
Tantrums are one thing, but there was no public fall out, or bickering in the press.

The Sky Sports interview last night was a case-in-point. Leon had an open goal to slag off McGhee and he didn't. Leon doesn't sound like the sharpest tool, and with heart ruling brain would probably let rip. The fact he didn't was most likely down to his manager having a word and saying "Don't drag the past through the media.".

A manager keeping club affairs in the club - that's just crazy talk :rolleyes: :glare:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Carrot Cruncher said:

A manager keeping club affairs in the club - that's just crazy talk :rolleyes: :glare:

How many times did we hear about Micky throwing cups around the changing room?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: hat-trick for little shit!

huddersfieldseagull said:
TWAT! will still struggle next season! in the championship

And someone else living in the Huddersfield area agrees with me.

Still, the Leon lovers will insist that it is all McGhee's and Dick Knight's fault.

:rolleyes:

Of course he can do it at this level.
:shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports