Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester's Support Yesterday

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
You do realise that it's against the law, don't you? ???

If there were illegal immigrants in the gound I'm sure you'd scream for a policeman :lolol:

Or, being a tough guy, perhaps you'd have rounded them up yourself (with help from your youngers) and thrown them in the sea

:drool:

Have you dispensed with your Ignore List?

I don't have one, but he is one of the posters whose posts I will read, but always completely ignore.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
First away PL game, she was hilarious

You’re not normally wrong, but the game he was referring to was back in September 2011. Our first defeat back in the Championship having been top of the league going in to the game.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Can anyone explain the slapper in the black reference for us ninnies?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Have you dispensed with your Ignore List?

I don't have one, but he is one of the posters whose posts I will read, but always completely ignore.

No, he remains on ignore but I look at some of his posts and sometimes engage, constructively, if it is on the main board, and if I feel inclined. Unlike some posters, he doesn't make me angry (any more, for some reason), or bored (like I am with bitter obsessives). :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Boarded Seagull Travel coach outside the stadium for return journey. Slowly set off and then became aware of a stone (or something similar) hitting our coach. I looked out of the window and caught the eye of a Leicester fan/tw*t who started making homophobic gestures!! :tosser:

Did you whistle for PPF? And did he come? ???

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
No, he remains on ignore but I look at some of his posts and sometimes engage, constructively, if it is on the main board, and if I feel inclined. Unlike some posters, he doesn't make me angry (any more, for some reason), or bored (like I am with bitter obsessives). :shrug:

Fair enough.

He doesn't make me angry, either, as he's clearly not very bright.

Others do. But I won't respond to them either. Usually.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Fair enough.

He doesn't make me angry, either, as he's clearly not very bright.

Others do. But I won't respond to them either. Usually.

It may be safe for you to respond. For me it isn't always. To be honest, when I found out I am 'on the spectrum' 18 months ago I realised that putting things and people on ignore is merely a simple technique people like me can employ when they feel put on a spot, or outraged, or baffled, because we can (falsely) perceive we are being attacked. If I feel I can respond to things or people without losing my shit, I'll try. The main reason I worked from home till I had been triple vaxed and had a bout of Covid myself was because there was a real risk I would have confronted one of the mask dodgers, with an unfortunate outcome for either them or me. Now I feel safe, personally, and at no risk to my friends and family in the short term (3 months, while I'll stay immune), these nobs won't bother me anymore. Navigating the world when you're 'different' requires planning and strategy, but I'm not inflexible and would prefer to engage with people and things than ignore, where possible. I may write a book about this at some point. There is so much of it, undiagnosed, out there. One of my new class, today, a medical student is obviously undiagnosed. Anyway, don't I go on? :thumbsup:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I caught the second half when I switched on the TV earlier on today – Sky was showing the match in full for some bizarre reason.

Anyway, clacker noise was annoying, as was the goal music. But what I didn't quite understand was why Cucurella was getting booed?

Albion support sounded :thumbsup: Well done all who made the trip.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You’re not normally wrong, but the game he was referring to was back in September 2011. Our first defeat back in the Championship having been top of the league going in to the game.

I am often wrong!

Yes you are right, Gus was our manager so must have been the Championship, happy to be corrected. I’m used to it, my wife does it all the time!

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
It may be safe for you to respond. For me it isn't always. To be honest, when I found out I am 'on the spectrum' 18 months ago I realised that putting things and people on ignore is merely a simple technique people like me can employ when they feel put on a spot, or outraged, or baffled, because we can (falsely) perceive we are being attacked. If I feel I can respond to things or people without losing my shit, I'll try. The main reason I worked from home till I had been triple vaxed and had a bout of Covid myself was because there was a real risk I would have confronted one of the mask dodgers, with an unfortunate outcome for either them or me. Now I feel safe, personally, and at no risk to my friends and family in the short term (3 months, while I'll stay immune), these nobs won't bother me anymore. Navigating the world when you're 'different' requires planning and strategy, but I'm not inflexible and would prefer to engage with people and things than ignore, where possible. I may write a book about this at some point. There is so much of it, undiagnosed, out there. One of my new class, today, a medical student is obviously undiagnosed. Anyway, don't I go on? :thumbsup:

:lolol:

It would be safe for me, although I did get a bit...cross...with one or two who were 'in-yer-face triumphalist' after THAT vote in 2016. Obviously, it did me no good and I felt that I was wasting my time.

In the real world, I'll argue till the cows come home!

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I caught the second half when I switched on the TV earlier on today – Sky was showing the match in full for some bizarre reason.

Anyway, clacker noise was annoying, as was the goal music. But what I didn't quite understand was why Cucurella was getting booed?

Albion support sounded :thumbsup: Well done all who made the trip.

Cucurella was getting booed because he had the cheek to get hurt when flattened by Daka.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Their support yesterday was particularly ****ing shit. A little noise at the goal, 6 school kids on the right and about 15 on the left. They boo quite well though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here