[Albion] Leicester's Support Yesterday

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
She came on NSC afterwards, didn't she?

Interesting character.

Seems to recall she was offering to "take us all on" and I was really confused and unsure what she really meant :kiss: :D

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The King Power must be the dullest football stadium I have ever been to at any level. A single tiered bowl with nothing of any interest anywhere. Must have taken the architect all of an hour to design that.

The same architects (KSS Group) finished St.Mary's a year or two earlier. It will have taken a lot less than an hour, to highlight the seats on the drawings, and edit "Colour = RED" to "Colour = BLUE".

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Worse than the goal music was the 'Tally Ho' ***t or whatever it was they played as they came out for the second half :censored:

I thought that was some reference to fox hunting, which I thought was a bit bizare given their nickname. Then I thought I must have imagined it!!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
The same architects (KSS Group) finished St.Mary's a year or two earlier. It will have taken a lot less than an hour, to highlight the seats on the drawings, and edit "Colour = RED" to "Colour = BLUE".

Architecturally not the most interesting stadium, but the acoustics in our section were excellent and the view of the pitch was superb. I actually didn't mind it, a simple but perfectly functional stadium.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Architecturally not the most interesting stadium, but the acoustics in our section were excellent and the view of the pitch was superb. I actually didn't mind it, a simple but perfectly functional stadium.

Leicester fans would have to be nuts to prefer it to Filbert Street though, surely?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports