Leicester roll call - time to man up

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I thought you had to charge the same for away fans as well as home

Clubs are allowed a limited number (4, possibly) of special promotions per season when they do not have to charge away fans the same as home fans.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The Football League rule 31.2.11 states:

"Discounts or special promotions (in each case for one match only) made available to supporters of the Home Club must also be made available on a similar basis to visiting supporters provided always that each Club shall be permitted to designate four (4) matches per season as 'local promotion` Matches where this regulation shall be deemed not to apply."

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Working at 4, dammit, so it's not happening for me :(

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
The Football League rule 31.2.11 states:

"Discounts or special promotions (in each case for one match only) made available to supporters of the Home Club must also be made available on a similar basis to visiting supporters provided always that each Club shall be permitted to designate four (4) matches per season as 'local promotion` Matches where this regulation shall be deemed not to apply."

This was what I thought - so how are they getting away with charging us more - not making the special promotion available to us?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'll be there.

Never been to the King Power before. Anyone know of any good boozers that let in away fans?

There's a Morrisons and a small leisure park type place a short walk to the ground that has stuff like a Nandos. There are two pubs there - one has always seemed very 'homey', although I've been in there without issue, the other - The Counting House - seems more set up for away fans.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
I'm going up with a Leicester fan from work, sitting in the away fans section by myself and then her Leicester supporting parents are driving us back to their house. I'm dreading the car journey home if we lose!

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Count me in - I will be there......

NB. This discount thing is a rip off ! it is not that our area draws a better price, the same opposite corner for Foxes fans is £15. This is just penalising Brighton supporters.

For that reason , as well as our support, I hope we stuff 'em

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports