Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester game

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
...seems a very long time ago now. Beautiful sunny day, free-flowing football, tons of goals, fourth in the table with a genuine prospect of finishing in the top seven.

Not sure if this will be a 'what might have been' season. Too early to tell if RDZ will work out, could still end well, but we have Man City next and then Chelsea, so it probably isn't going to get better anytime soon.

Boehly & Co royally f**ked us over, I hope we give them a truly hostile reception at the end of the month.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Well it was a long time ago... and Brighton were always very unlikely to finish in the top 7. It may happen but that is years down the line.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
I was back home for the first time since September 2019, took my girlfriend to her first Brighton game (she's from Ireland but we met here in Vancouver). And also took my brothers along too.

Great day out, introduced her to my 2nd love, Harvey's Best Bitter. Big fan!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
...seems a very long time ago now. Beautiful sunny day, free-flowing football, tons of goals, fourth in the table with a genuine prospect of finishing in the top seven.

Not sure if this will be a 'what might have been' season. Too early to tell if RDZ will work out, could still end well, but we have Man City next and then Chelsea, so it probably isn't going to get better anytime soon.

Boehly & Co royally f**ked us over, I hope we give them a truly hostile reception at the end of the month.
They only managed a draw with Brentford would love it if it was RDZ’s first win

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here