Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Is a little surprising that second most vocal player in the squad hasn’t been captain more often.

Agreed - especially as Webster has been captain elsewhere. I had been told Webster also runs the ‘fine’ system within the squad rather than Dunky so clearly a big voice / influence in the team

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
From our official U23 team (from the website), only Leonard remains in the match day squad which is encouraging. There is Ferguson which must be a surprise for those that think he’ll be our 3rd choice striker for the rest of the season.

With Duffy, Mwepu, Bissouma, Steele and Sarmiento to return to the squad from AFCOM or injury, they’ll surely be 4 disappointed players who’ll miss the cut if we are injury free. That’s a good size squad I think.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Agreed - especially as Webster has been captain elsewhere. I had been told Webster also runs the ‘fine’ system within the squad rather than Dunky so clearly a big voice / influence in the team

Yeah - there was lots of stuff about him and Lallana being the two voices on the pitch during lockdown when you could actually hear the players.

I think that Duffy, Burn & Veltman also have leadership qualities, we are truly blessed at the back.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Björn Hambergs latest game as the main man in charge of a football team was back in 2010 in the Swedish 5th tier on Lövsta IP.

Dmkb1kfX4AAKkX7.jpg

Quite a journey

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Yeah - there was lots of stuff about him and Lallana being the two voices on the pitch during lockdown when you could actually hear the players.

I think that Duffy, Burn & Veltman also have leadership qualities, we are truly blessed at the back.

Watch Lallana closely during a match and it is great entertainment. Brighton corner about to be taken, Lallana just outside penalty area shouting back to Big Bob about what he wants him to do.

Teammates, opponents, ref, linesmen, they all get it in the ear for 90 mins solid :lolol:

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
From our official U23 team (from the website), only Leonard remains in the match day squad which is encouraging. There is Ferguson which must be a surprise for those that think he’ll be our 3rd choice striker for the rest of the season.

With Duffy, Mwepu, Bissouma, Steele and Sarmiento to return to the squad from AFCOM or injury, they’ll surely be 4 disappointed players who’ll miss the cut if we are injury free. That’s a good size squad I think.

Ferguson was a surprise omission for me and not a good one as I would love to see him get 20 mins but this is a team heavily weighted to the defence and midfield with Lamptey on later to catch them out...

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Could be a nice open game today. I can see Maupay getting a couple. 1-2 Albion. Winning goal in the 95th obvs.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Clappers!? Tin Pot!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here