Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester City v Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Is anyone listening to an ex pro raving about Andrews????? on player?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Excellent work the over-maligned Oscar and his men! Keep the spirits high in camp and begin to run teams over with the endeavour and skill levels that'll begin to sh*t opponents up to the season's end.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Tell Oscar he is only 8 games away from the Premier League.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Fantastic results, now onwards to Saturday, which is a massive game now!!!!!! Still reckon we will need another 10 points min, but it's possible. It's all about the three home games now and all very winnable ones.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
This was the result we will look back on in 6 weeks that defined our season. After we humbled the Champions elect we can win all our remaining games.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
"Hmmm! What happens if I go all attacking?"

Ping.jpg

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Someone help me out here, on the BBC website they have Leicester 1-4 Brighton.

That can't be right, because we play such colorless, passive football. And never score more than one goal.

If your internet is working -- mine is clearly broken -- what was the actual final?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
That would be pathetic. They were doing badly, if they continued, it wouldn't be his fault. If they turned it around, he'd get the credit. And a play-off campaign is a few cup games, that could go either way.

It's not like taking over a team that's facing relegation, there'd be nothing bad on his record for missing the playoffs.

Makes no sense to me.

It's something odd like that as the 'media commitments' could have been cancelled as they are all so often by managers who are out of work and then get a new job

Probably even has a release in the contracts he has signed for that very occurrence!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Brilliant night tonight! - but.........we are Brighton. What are the best odds I can get on us failing to put away Charlton at the weekend?

Wish we could play the top teams every week!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Perfect night, big cheer when we heard the Chelsea result too. Love my trips to Leicester, always a great crowd and PL standard stadium but this was comfortably the best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here