Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester City v Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I really can't be bothered.

Must be nice for them having all this time to prepare for the prem.
It's alright, we've still got a few years to prepare.

FalmerFox

Feb 4, 2012
Lestaaaaah fan here. 2-1 City, I feel. Maybe 2-2. It depends really, if Garcia has done his homework he'll see that the teams who have done well against us have been solid defensively and have been quick on the counter (Watford, Yeovil). Without the likes of CMS I don't know if you really have a striker who will unlock our back two. Kazenga might be a good choice, our defence generally doesn't like wingers who ran at them - Antonio gave De Laet all kinds of bother on Friday. That being said, we conceded from open play for the first time in 6 games against Wednesday. We cruise any team that actually tries to play us at our own game (Bolton, Derby). Think we'll probably change it up a bit as we've had a lot of games over the past week or two.

Good luck!!
:vuvu:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
3-0 Leicester, maybe 3-1 if we get a pen and Ulloa doesn't completely flid it up.

Play off dream dies tonight.

LeicesterGull

Feb 2, 2009
Lestaaaaah fan here. 2-1 City, I feel. Maybe 2-2. It depends really, if Garcia has done his homework he'll see that the teams who have done well against us have been solid defensively and have been quick on the counter (Watford, Yeovil). Without the likes of CMS I don't know if you really have a striker who will unlock our back two. Kazenga might be a good choice, our defence generally doesn't like wingers who ran at them - Antonio gave De Laet all kinds of bother on Friday. That being said, we conceded from open play for the first time in 6 games against Wednesday. We cruise any team that actually tries to play us at our own game (Bolton, Derby). Think we'll probably change it up a bit as we've had a lot of games over the past week or two.

Good luck!!

Can you recommend any good parking spots?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
if Garcia has done his homework he'll see that the teams who have done well against us have been solid defensively and have been quick on the counter

That's us well and truly fooked then.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Good luck!!

CMS will probably be on the bench tonight , possibly our only player who can make Schmeichel look like Brezovan.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
half of me says 0-2 CMS and the Argie Leo
the other half says thrashing 4-0 and all of us put out of our misery
so half full then 0-2 to the good guys
please do not make me go to bed miserable and leave a little hope for some of us

GET INTO EM

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
not expecting too much other than hoping for some experimentation and some good performances for the future. As long as don't get tonked.

That said... a 1-0 win is on the cards!!!

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham

Good luck!!

We can defend but doing anything quickly is beyond us a counter attack for us requires at least 50 passes and 10 minutes of planning.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Wheel SO Loose!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Echoes of Cardiff away last season, WERE WIN!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here