Votes: 104 74.8%
  • Two points dropped

Votes: 35 25.2%

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
We were shit for an hour. Definitely 1 gained. If Leicester had been at the races at all the game would’ve been comfortably lost.

And if we’d been at the races we’d have won. As someone else said, it was two solid mid-table teams both showing they’re mid-table. 1-1 was a fair reflection of the game and I’m happy with it.

And a big positive from the game is Vardy didn’t score against us like he usually does :lolol:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
And if we’d been at the races we’d have won. As someone else said, it was two solid mid-table teams both showing they’re mid-table. 1-1 was a fair reflection of the game and I’m happy with it.

And a big positive from the game is Vardy didn’t score against us like he usually does :lolol:

I thought both sides were poor by their own standards - we were nowhere near our last 4 games standard and I think they’ve got some issues/injuries atm.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
1 point gained. 13 times this season we've been behind in the second half of games and we've now managed 8 draws and one win from those games, netting 11 points in the process.
Didn't deserve much from first 60 minutes performance, but definitely deserved the point for are strong finish

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here