Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester Away...

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
So we've been allocated 2,400, how many do you think we'll take?
As Vicente only comes back to England on tuesday there is a chance he could be left out of the starting lineup against Bristol so Leicester would be a nice tough away game for him to start and hopefully a chance to see the team move up ANOTHER notch on the 'flairometer' :lolol:
I'd love to see a huge away following to this one and hopefully a performance similar to how we played against cardiff, maybe better :mad:

And £25 isn't a huge price (£17 for me :blush:)

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I want to go to this on but I have booked in to play golf in the morning, tee'ing off at 7:30. Hoping the latest I will get back to the clubhouse will be 11:30, 10:30 would be great! So, do you reckon 11:30 will leave me enough time to get there, via car, traffic permitting?

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
I want to go to this on but I have booked in to play golf in the morning, tee'ing off at 7:30. Hoping the latest I will get back to the clubhouse will be 11:30, 10:30 would be great! So, do you reckon 11:30 will leave me enough time to get there, via car, traffic permitting?

You will be really pushing it if you leave at 11.30..........drove there recently took me about 3.5 hours (ok I'm not quick). If you leave at 10.30 your in with a fighting chance. Good luck.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

IF, and that's IF there is limited traffic you can easily do it in just under 3 hours.

I'll be there, then moving into my halls in Sheffield after full time to start Uni.

Can see us taking 1300 ish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here