Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester 23 Oct 12

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
Just bought my ticket for the trip to Leicester on 23 Oct. With the forthcoming international break I'm hoping that we should be at full strength for this encounter with the side currently in 2nd place; might even see Vicente on the pitch??? Has the potential to be one of the best matches of the season.

Despite our recent form, I'm looking forward to this match. How many Seagulls fans are likely to make the trip?

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Just bought my ticket for the trip to Leicester on 23 Oct. With the forthcoming international break I'm hoping that we should be at full strength for this encounter with the side currently in 2nd place; might even see Vicente on the pitch??? Has the potential to be one of the best matches of the season.

Despite our recent form, I'm looking forward to this match. How many Seagulls fans are likely to make the trip?

The Bollox Bus will be travelling..

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
The Bollox Bus will be travelling..
I'm guessing the crew on the Bollox Bus are the noisy ones; a bit too loud for my ageing ears, but I do enjoy your singing and try and join in when I can. But I seem to spend more time laughing! I couldn't see the guy in the Palace outfit today as my seat was too close to the Derby version of the Berlin Wall. I'll look out for you at Leicester and try and say 'hello'.

scarby

Feb 16, 2004
wellingborough

How much are the tickets? See Leicester are offering £15 for adults for this game.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Do you think we might get more than 30 seconds on the football league show for this game that would be a bigger shock than us winning 5-0.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here