Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

left ticket at work before heading off to Notts

cocamalia

Jan 1, 2011
Have left my tickets for the Forest game tomorrow at work. Doh! Had to make a quick dash off to make the train as am staying with a friend up there tonight.

Anyway, point of this post is wondering whether the club can do anything so I don't have to buy another pair e.g. Arrange for me to pick up re-printed tickets from forest.

Apologies if similar to previous posts but phone doesn't make searching functional - grateful for any suggestions

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Ring the ticket office in the morning and they will fax Forest to ask them to print you a duplicate ticket.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Be really suprised if you get any help... but best of luck

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I would imagine you will be asked to buy fresh tickets with a promise of a refund on the return of the tickets left at work.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Have left my tickets for the Forest game tomorrow at work. Doh! Had to make a quick dash off to make the train as am staying with a friend up there tonight.

Anyway, point of this post is wondering whether the club can do anything so I don't have to buy another pair e.g. Arrange for me to pick up re-printed tickets from forest.

Apologies if similar to previous posts but phone doesn't make searching functional - grateful for any suggestions

You cock:D

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Friends of mine did it for Peterborough away last season, club contacted their ticket office and duplicates collected with no additional cost.

The club will help you so ring them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here