Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Left back, tomorrow night

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Except perhaps as a sub for 20 minutes if needed.

What happens if Bong gets a reoccurrence of the injury after 10 mins? We would need another FB on the bench as well as a CB and then we are limiting our attacking options if needed. Play Bong, keep Sam on the bench and if needed he can come on.

Lets not rush Liam back if it isn't needed.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
What happens if Bong gets a reoccurrence of the injury after 10 mins? We would need another FB on the bench as well as a CB and then we are limiting our attacking options if needed. Play Bong, keep Sam on the bench and if needed he can come on.

Lets not rush Liam back if it isn't needed.

Agreed. Unless of course, Gaetan doesn't make it in time.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I watched it, and yes he did quite well, I've a feeling Wednesday are going to provide an even sterner test though.

Difference is we'll have Dunk back and hopefully Stephens (maybe even Kayal). I am hopeful from what's being said that Bong will be back (and maybe even Pocognoli too) but, if not, we will still have a stronger team than on Saturday.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Difference is we'll have Dunk back and hopefully Stephens (maybe even Kayal). I am hopeful from what's being said that Bong will be back (and maybe even Pocognoli too) but, if not, we will still have a stronger team than on Saturday.

Well I certainly hope so. I've a feeling we are going to need it.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Whoever plays at left back will be boosted by having Dunk at left CB as will Bruno having Duffy back in his correct position as right CB. This will get the defence back to its best as per most of the season.

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
Bong ruled out!

Now i'm not sure who to start - young Sam, who although young and possibly inexperienced, has game time under his belt and match fitness, or the Poco...

I think i'd still have to go with Poco after the Leeds game, he looked very good for little match time, and v strong.

Lets hope whoever it is, that they have someone decent on the wing!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Having either Murphy or March in front of the left back will leave us a lot stronger. I like Skalak but I think either of the other two offer more at the moment both attacking and defensively.

Solly has been back from his injury for some little time now, hasn't been overused either so should be nice and fresh and champing at the bit to start. He would be my choice to play inn front of ;Pocognoli down the left flank.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Solly has been back from his injury for some little time now, hasn't been overused either so should be nice and fresh and champing at the bit to start. He would be my choice to play inn front of ;Pocognoli down the left flank.

Agree. With Kayal and Stephens in the centre please. Massive wont know what's hit them........

star-trek-make-it-so.jpg

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Being harsh I know but apart from 20 minute cameo vs brum has looked pretty tosh since coming back

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Stockdale - Poco - D&D - Bruno
Knocky - Kayal - Stephens - March
Glenn - Balls

That would be my team and I think it would be bloody strong. Won't be this though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here