Leeds watch-Dan Harding on Saturday

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone notice this on The Championship yesterday = Guess who was supposed to be "marking" Kenny Miller

"Leeds has six shots, Wolves had 21, and Kenny Miller accounted for eight of them. He hit the bar with one, when he struck an awkwardly deflected Rohan Ricketts pass first time, but hardly discommoded Leeds's goalkeeper Ian Bennett with the rest. "

marvellous scenes

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
As long as he playes 20/40/60 games then I couldn't care less how he does.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Watching the highlights on the Championship most of the Wolves attacks were coming down the left hand side and Harding looked his usual self.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Storer68 said:
Anyone notice this on The Championship yesterday = Guess who was supposed to be "marking" Kenny Miller

Not our problem anymore thank Christ. It's actually quite amusing watching Dodgy Dan running about like a headless chicken, miles out of position, trying to look busy.

Not a bad player the boy Miller, mind.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
In fairness, Kenny Miller is in most people's top five players outside the Premiership. He won't have to contend with Miller week in, week out.

If you'd have watched the ITV Championship you'd also seen Harding's pace make an excellent goal-stopping interception.

I'd say 4 games out of 4 is good going for a new player signed as a future investment.

And the important score, for us, is now 16 games to £50,000 :smokin:

Last edited:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
London Irish said:

And the important score, for us, is now 16 games to £50,000 :smokin:

Spot on LI. I want Dan to do well, so he plays 60 times for Leeds, gets them promoted wins a full England cap and then gets flogged for £20 million to Chelsea, so we get all the extra's the tribunal tagged onto the deal.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Voroshilov said:
Spot on LI. I want Dan to do well, so he plays 60 times for Leeds, gets them promoted wins a full England cap and then gets flogged for £20 million to Chelsea, so we get all the extra's the tribunal tagged onto the deal.

Good point I agree and I would love to see this happen so BHAFC get loads of £££££.

But lets face it it aint gonna happen coz 'tough tackling dan harding' (cFFT magazine) is shit and he wont always have his pace to cover up for his f*** ups.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
DH has gone on to 'better things'. He's not our player anymore so does anyone really care ? I doubt that he does.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
bhaexpress said:
DH has gone on to 'better things'. He's not our player anymore so does anyone really care ? I doubt that he does.

Fair comment. Harding is yesterdays news. Until we get a few more quid out of leeds. :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Fair comment. Harding is yesterdays news. Until we get a few more quid out of leeds. :lolol:

Very true :lolol:

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Couldn't give two monkeys about him. AS most are saying let him go onto bigget and better things then we will be able to make money out of him. He is now a "Cash Cow" and come to think of it defends like one to:lolol:

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Scarface said:
Dont we get some money if he plays for England too?! :rolleyes:
Really cant see that happening!

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
As long as he plays down the left side against us, so that any half decent player on our books can piss all over him throughout the 90 minutes i dont care. The brilliant part of it is that it will be another game towards the total when we get 50k. Everyones a winner! - except Leeds hopefully!

Sammy the seagull said:
Really cant see that happening!

But after seeing Ashley Cole stand around on Wednesday night, giving what is presumably an international quality performance, I would have thought that harding must be due a cap very very soon

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
junior said:
Anyone go on Leeds fans forums???

have any of them noticed yet that we sold them a defender who cant defend?:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

We're actually quite pleased, aside from one dodgy moment against Millwall he's not really put a foot wrong. He's playing in a defence that in three and half games has conceded just one goal. Not too shabby. When Killer came on it went to pot but that was nothing to do with Harding.

He's been very good at going forward though with Lewis doing the same it has left us exposed but so far hasn't cost as a goal.

And he was up against Seoul on satdee, arguably one of the best oplayers in the division and he first kicked him into row Z then kept him out the rest of the game.

Far from the finished product and there has been some criticism aimed at him but I;d say most Leeds fans are happy with his performances.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports