Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds v Newcastle

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Gouffran contrives a shot from the edge of the area. He scores from about 18% of matches. He might be a shade better than Murphy and Skalak but no better than Lualua and March?

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Newcastle don't need to foul against Leeds. Unlike against us (wide players only). Leeds are trying to get fouls though.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Newcastle will stumble at some stage this season. We just need to take advantage if still in a position tòo

Their stumble was right at the start of the season.
Can't see them stumbling again

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not great logic just common sense

Yep - common sense says a team 2 points ahead of another after 17 games is completely uncatchable. I love your common sense :thumbsup: Let's be controversial on NSC and say that something that is probable is a dead cert :lol:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I wonder how long a ban Shelvey will get when he has to face the FA. I reckon at least 5 matches.

I'll go for more like 10......given the profile of anti-racist campaigns, they'll throw the book at him if he's guilty (and the fact they're charging him at all means they're pretty sure of their ground)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'll go for more like 10......given the profile of anti-racist campaigns, they'll throw the book at him if he's guilty (and the fact they're charging him at all means they're pretty sure of their ground)

Yes, I think you're right. It's also bound to affect them, as he's a pivotal part of their midfield.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Last edited:

Newcastle will stumble at some stage this season. We just need to take advantage if still in a position tòo

They'll lose the odd game for sure but depth of squad mean they won't be affected by injury crises like most of the other teams near the top will be - ah the second game over

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
To easy

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
0-2

We'd better practice that move!

Let's hope our new assistant manager is a midfielder ? An attacking coach!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here