Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
To be honest, I was surprised by the team. Very pleased to be proved wrong. Great result and, almost more importantly, sounds like a great performance.

Sounds like Holla and Texeira made a real difference.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Vicki Lank ‏@ThickBlueLine 58s
Crisis as the Love Bus breaks down outside Elland Road😱

Will they get a tow from the official team coach all the way back to Sussex ???

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
The first half was the best 45 minutes I've seen us play since Gus left. My dad said "it's like we have 22 players out there". Nearly every pass and errant ball somehow found it's way to an orange shirt.

The movement, pacing, pressing was just beautiful.

Have that Hockaday! Piss off back to the conference with the rest of the 'big' teams!

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Will have to wait until people get back, but he sounded like he was involved in most of what we did well.

He got T'Shearer's assist and I heard Aspinal mention he linked up well with Calderon on the right. I've gotta say, Dunk and Chicksen sounding like they're stepping it up, of course we need another LB. But now we know that Chicksen appears to be getting ready for this level, we'll have reassurances about cover.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
My god have just seen seen the tackle on Sexy Texy , that was horrific , how is that not a straight red card ?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Sounds like the new boys did really well and surely this has to be the season when Dunk is first choice at centre back.

Also prefer to see LuaLua used as a sub, even if he doesn't. Ten times more potent as an impact player.

Bring in a decent left back and a striker and who knows what's possible.

I think Kaz gets himself worked up and frustrated when he sits on the bench and he takes it out on the opposition when he comes on.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
He got T'Shearer's assist and I heard Aspinal mention he linked up well with Calderon on the right. I've gotta say, Dunk and Chicksen sounding like they're stepping it up, of course we need another LB. But now we know that Chicksen appears to be getting ready for this level, we'll have reassurances about cover.

And Chicksen! He was good too!

Blimey, so many positives from tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here