Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
James ‏@JamesBHAFC 2m
Warren Aspinall just confirmed a premier league player was at the game tonight and will be in contention for the Albion on Saturday #bhafc

Villa LB ?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Along with many others, I've been positive from the start. Where are the NSC drama queens now - conspicuous by their absence?

Algae is probably lying thinly over Falmer pond right now wallowing in contempt at our audacity to win when defeat and misery seemed so certain.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I didn't think we'd get anything from today's game and who would have called that teamsheet?!!

Hyppia NAILED it and deserves a lot of credit for that performance. It's easy to criticise when it's not going your way but absolutely right to praise when things go your way. Excellent performance.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I didn't think we'd get anything from today's game and who would have called that teamsheet?!!

Hyppia NAILED it and deserves a lot of credit for that performance. It's easy to criticise when it's not going your way but absolutely right to praise when things go your way. Excellent performance.
Well said Biscuit, well done boss, well done team, great result. Up & running now.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
A clear indication that with the right backing Hyypia can be a big success. The result has certainly raised my spirits for the season.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Sounds like the new boys did really well and surely this has to be the season when Dunk is first choice at centre back.

Also prefer to see LuaLua used as a sub, even if he doesn't. Ten times more potent as an impact player.

Bring in a decent left back and a striker and who knows what's possible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports