Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Solly has tweeted that he's injured with a pic of his bike trainer, so presume he hasn't travelled.

Loose wheel coming off...

PG

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Going to be a hard game tonight. Out of the first three opening matches I thought we would pick up 7 points out of 9 with a draw tonight.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Weir loos.

L

litmanen

Stockdale

Bruno Hughes Greer Calderon

Ince
Holla Teixeira

March Lua-Lua
O'Grady

Maybe not the best possibe formation, but we would have the best possible players playing :)

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Strange - for months there have been calls on here to play two up top. We did on Saturday, now everyone's suggesting formations with a lone striker.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Strange - for months there have been calls on here to play two up top. We did on Saturday, now everyone's suggesting formations with a lone striker.

To me, our strength, such as it is, lies in midfield. Makes sense to display that strength in numbers.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
3-2 Albion lua lua to score YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
I'm SO sorry to say this but, 2-0 Leeds. Billy Sharp to score both. I just can't see where a goal is going to come from for us at the moment, and Sharp will be buzzing after his debut goal on Saturday.

To end on a brighter note I think we will win this weekend though to get the Sami bus rolling.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Could do a job?.........I thought at first he was a striker but apparently he saves so must be another keeper

I heard he was on the way for his medical but Burnley gazumped us.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I've seen all three games this season and O'Grady IMO has been pants. So I'm going for him to score the only goal of the game, 1-0 to us!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here