Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Keep it up fellas!

Screenshot from 2014-08-19 20:45:58.png

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus 16s
Kemy Agustien has looked a lot better for #bhafc tonight as well in a line-up littered with ball-players.

Well that's what happens when someone in the team is comfortable on the ball and can dictate the play (ie Holla). The others can get on with what they do best. Probably also the the reason why Bruno is in midfield. I would like Toko to get on at some point to see if he can do it as well.

Very early days, but it does sound SOOOOO much better.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Austin sounds like their best player. Which rather goes against all the negative comments their fans were making about him.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Must confess that this time last week I'd never heard of Teixeira or Holla, so although I was pleased we'd signed someone, I wasn't all that excited. But Teixeira looked a class above the rest on Saturday, and Holla seems to be getting the plaudits on here, so the season ahead is looking a lot better than it did.

One swallow doesn't make a summer, though, so we've still got to build on this first half. Remember too that we've had new mid-fielders in the past who have impressed us at first, then gradually gone down and down in the view of NSC - Dicker, Sparrow and Navarro spring to mind, for example. Hope that doesn't happen now.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
One swallow doesn't make a summer, though, so we've still got to build on this first half. Remember too that we've had new mid-fielders in the past who have impressed us at first, then gradually gone down and down in the view of NSC - Dicker, Sparrow and Navarro spring to mind, for example.

And the god-awful Ryan Harley.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
3rd DLU player into the book - could be useful if we bring KLL on later.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
The Android Football League App is very difficult to find...the link from the Official FL site doesn't work...off work at mo so could do with a download link if anyone has got one...
I'm not sure it exists any more - I certainly never managed to get Player working through it last time I tried.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Reading 72% possession against Huddersfield 0-2.

If we can keep hold of the ball we should be OK.

Crowd still giving me ear-ache on the radio.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You saw that team and thought "we will absolutely boss this one"?

Fair play. Sami is still looking for an assistant so maybe you should apply?

Our midfield today is insane but very classy.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
This game reminds me of our home match against QPR with the roles reversed.

Still not over by a long way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here