Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leeds united vs Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official match thread****

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
On the Diouf sending off, does anyone know if it was hand to ball or ball to hand? :moo:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Had to listen to the game on my iphone as my daughters had an outdoor birthday party this afternoon so imagine parents and kids reaction when we scored and Austin got sent off!!! Missed most of the second as my battery run out but picked it up again on ipad in the car just at the moment Ulloa put us in the playoffs!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missed the two sendings off and the equaliser but weve done it!!! Now lets wreck Palace in the semis!!!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Do the red cards follow through to the play offs? I assume they do... Caldo is so much better than Bruno, my opinion.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Do the red cards follow through to the play offs? I assume they do... Caldo is so much better than Bruno, my opinion.

Only a 1-match ban for Calde. Also, Bruno will probably be out for the rest of the season.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Gus said on radio he will be playing his strongest team against wolves.

He HAS to say that, however Bridcutt & Bridge will be watching & Barnes will give Ulloa a rest up top, LL will be in for Buckers, crofts for Hammond minimum...if he does anything else it will be madness

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This from our friend Glenn_Murray on the BBS

Originally Posted by carter
I can't help but think Brighton are going to win the play-offs

Seaside Eagle
Completely possible, but they shouldn't. Think they're the weakest team in the top 6.
:lol: That boy is such an idiot.

Andy Naylor‏@AndyNaylorArgus
Just checked with Orlandi. Only cramps for him at the end. He's fine. #bhafc

Great news.
Brilliant news, thanks for posting.

Ulloa!!!!

BI3xvd7CQAEuJfk.jpg:large
Listening to the radio it sounded like he nodded in from about a foot out. It wasn't miles, but needed putting past the keeper. Getting a goal before going into the playoffs will be great for his confidence too.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Great day out however Drysalters is a sh1te pub. We were with a Rear Lord Admiral but lost him on the way back, hopefully he made it back OK. Oh and a chat with Uncle Tony in Witherspoons at the station post match was grand.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We're Googling brilliant , we're Goggling brilliant :O

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
So did we play 2 up top or Barnes in that winger position that GP liked to play him in.

Not a Barnes hater at all but we look so much better when it's 2 wingers/attaching midfielders with the 4-2-3-1 formation.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Ulloa!!!!

BI3xvd7CQAEuJfk.jpg:large

Superb.

What about his celebration? He looked mental! Brilliant.

Luckily we had Ashley 'calm head' Barnes there to keep his shirt on :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here