Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds United one of the worlds greatest clubs

Feb 15, 2010
tonight take on Walsall in a missmatch of epic proportions only matched by the visit of Brighton on Saturday, i expect nothing less than a minimum of a couple of wins by at least 3 goals thats if we play poorly, if we play like the top 6 Premier League side we really are then it could be 6 or 7.

How do these 2 sets of minnows stand a chance against the onslaught of the top 6 PL team?

Could we see records set?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
this thread title is absolute BOLLOCKS

the leeds united are not one of the worlds greatest clubs, they are THE worlds greatest club

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The MIGHTY Leeds United FC are indeed the greatest football team in the entire World.

Now trot along sonny.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Leeds are the world greatest team

Colin Hawkins is also the greatest player to be born ever....EVER

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Leeds are great. They play in a nice outfit too. Their main kicker has a lovely haircut (I think his name is Barry or someone) & their fans are brilliant.

Leeds does not smell funny much.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
i like leeds i do,they bring hope and inspiration to all the other small clubs they represent in a world of false position! viva la flat cap by gum

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
tonight take on Walsall in a missmatch of epic proportions only matched by the visit of Brighton on Saturday, i expect nothing less than a minimum of a couple of wins by at least 3 goals thats if we play poorly, if we play like the top 6 Premier League side we really are then it could be 6 or 7.

How do these 2 sets of minnows stand a chance against the onslaught of the top 6 PL team?

Could we see records set?

I'd like to point out we've not been a top 6 EPL side in our history, but the rest is true. 3 goal minimum victory for us. And I'll assume by two minnows yoru on about Exeter and Leeds? And you're planning your loss against Walsall? If so thats a smart move now go back to playing with your playmobile and duplo please.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Leeds United are MASSIVE!

HERE WE GO LEEDS UNITED, WE'RE GONNA GIVE THE BOYS A HAND, STAND UP AND SING FOR LEEDS UNITED, THEY ARE THE GREATEST IN THE LAND....

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Leeds are as good as a Jamie Phillip's website

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Did you used to support Cardiff City and be called Taffy perchance? You sound like him but I'm disappointed not to read about the "Leeds JUGGERNAUT on the move" so maybe not :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here