Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds tickets

Jimmy Grimble

C17 Row FF

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Ordered mine Saturday, they came yesterday. Can't wait.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Has anyone on here been in B1 before? Going by the seating plan, it looks a long way from the pitch.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Has anyone on here been in B1 before? Going by the seating plan, it looks a long way from the pitch.

Last season they didn't use B1 when we were there , on other visits we've been in the South East Corner ("cheese wedge") and also once when we've had 4 blocks of the South Stand plus the "cheese wedge".

GFHC

Apr 23, 2013
You have my sympathy if you're in there. A better view of Elland Road (the road) than the ground. You'll be able to see the scoreboard OK though...from behind.

When we rule the world again (ha ha!) we'll knock that stand down. Truth is it will probably fall down before then.

My answer earlier. Not good.

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
Got my 3 tickets today. I asked the man on the phone how many tickets we had sold and he said 'not many, everyone seems to be saving their cash for playoffs & Wembley!'. He couldn't give me a number though, but I was in hold for 15 mins...

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Couple of rows from the back and vaguely central and no, that isnt what my ticket says.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
More likely B4 Row Z or whatever that back row is lettered :laugh:

B3 Row I is fairly central , at the back the roof and stanchions block your view too much unless you're sitting down.

GFHC

Apr 23, 2013
Got my 3 tickets today. I asked the man on the phone how many tickets we had sold and he said 'not many, everyone seems to be saving their cash for playoffs & Wembley!'. He couldn't give me a number though, but I was in hold for 15 mins...

The initial allocation of just over 1,000 covers B4 & B3. If they're selling B1 & B2 and have bled into C17 then as they probably haven't put the restricted view seats on sale yet the figure of 2,000 or so doesn't seem too far off. 'Not many' wouldn't give you more than B4 & B3.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Looking at my account it says B1 which suggest the higher tiered section has all sold. Has anyone got one in C15/16/17?

0,,10273~11038386,00.jpg

I'm in C17,is that good or bad? ordered them 3 days after they went on sale, still waiting for them to turn up, hoping they will be there when get in from work.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
B1 row s

Looks like I've been shafted. Can't be worse than an field paying second highest price and not being able to see the goal, or Watford twice in a row I've sat behind a pole and couldn't see and too close to front to stand.

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Driving mate, will be stopping at Toddington 09.30 - 10.00 ish.:thumbsup:

Last time i followed you up my car blew up on the way back at ricksmanworth. 1986 i think the night don curry won the world title. got beat 5-1 at oldham. not sure been there a few times.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Last time i followed you up my car blew up on the way back at ricksmanworth. 1986 i think the night don curry won the world title. got beat 5-1 at oldham. not sure been there a few times.

It was 1-4 and Dean Saunders couldn't hit a barn door from 5 foot that day.

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
thats why tiltman got in the team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here