Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds. None finer.

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
Well, cheerio then Leeds. What a great honour it's been for us. Lovely friendly fans, footballers who belong in the Championship and the best ground in the world ever. Beautful city and fantastic matchday banter.

Back where you truly belong. Thanks for the love. Thanks for the memories. It's been our great pleasure. None finer.

Er...

???

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
[yt]zeH3o_2NRE0[/yt]

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
One season only , back in L1 very shortly.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
alan%20smith%20badge.jpg

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Pure Class as a club as you can tell by Gradels reaction to his sending off.
And Their benches behaviour when Gus offered to shake hands earlier in the season.
I sure will miss them. :D

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
ck2ffggf.JPG

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Pure Class as a club as you can tell by Gradels reaction to his sending off.
And Their benches behaviour when Gus offered to shake hands earlier in the season.
I sure will miss them. :D

Interesting to note the Bristol player involved in the flare up with Gradel was Daniel Jones. The same Daniel Jones who got (an admittedly stupid) Glenn Murray sent off. The BBC reports that Gradel stamped on Jones's foot but Jones went down clutching his face. Classy.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
The BBC reports that Gradel stamped on Jones's foot but Jones went down clutching his face. Classy.

sounds familiar

[yt]hf6m0u8CH6w[/yt]

"you've gone down clutching your face, he's not even touched your face man"

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
As Johnny Bryne said today post match " you look at the results and its lovely when leeds lose but, you want to see them in a higher division" yes, I know what he means, f*** off and get pasted in The Championship you nasty big headed scum

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here