Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds, Liverpool or Palace?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If offered lose to L'poo, draw with Leeds, beat the scum - i'd take it right now this instant!

Albion4

Jul 12, 2011
Palace for me, then Leeds and lastly Liverpool. Whilst it would be great to have a decent cup run and knock out one of the favourites, I feel that the league must be the priority, which is why i can see us giving a few of the players who havent had much game time a start against Liverpool.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Palace, Leeds, Liverpool.

Liverpool has sort of pissed me off with the timing of it as the players will b knackered. Would rather 6 points then next round by a country mile..

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
It would be amazingly funny if we beat Liverpool though, as we will inevitably have to do it with a weakened side.

But, yes, it's Palace.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Dr. Notthenineo'clocknews I would rather lose to both Leeds and Liverpool and beat Palace, than lose to Palace and beat Leeds and Liverpool.

Of course we want to win every match, but a game against Palace isn't just another match and just 3 points. Our games against Palace are the 2 big showcase games of our season for both clubs.

It goes much deeper, it really really matters. Its tribal, its about everything we love and represent as Brighton fans and everything we despise standing opposite us. It means more than 3 points, its about beating our arch rival and putting them in their place, points are secondary. If we win on the night, not once will I think about 3 points, it will be the euphoria and gloating of beating a lifelong rival, made sweeter that I can see from block B WSL, the whites of the eyes of the devastated Palace fans. And I hope we put the boot in, big time.

muvs

Aug 31, 2011
How about beating liverpool and drawing with Palace???.......on the priviso we get to run their Dirty 30 all over town. I could cope with that!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here