Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds is going to be CRAP!

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I'm sticking a tenner on 4-0 Brighton.

Wasn't it Withdean Wanderer that first started ...... is going to be crap? Charlton away I think. From that day onwards the title was in the bag in 2010/11 and he was rarely seen on NSC. I hope for a repeat (not WW disappearing as he is insightful at times).

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I am usually worried before every game, but i think we are going to put on a great show, even in front of the cameras, knocky will be back to his best.
I think it will be close but watch out for a top performance tomorrow night.

Yes i am nervous too,can we beat them, will we be beaten,it's a great test for us and if we pass it then it fills me with even more confidence.......that defense of ours just does not concede goals.....we are beatable but 3 defeats in 33 games,11 goals against this season in nearly 20 games?

Leeds will have to play very well,or we have a shocker.....

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Also with Massive Cellino being banned soon it might have a negative vibe around their players. An early Murray goal will really test them.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I also assumed this was a Charlton style joke but it took 3 pages for anyone to mention it :shrug: :lol:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
We're not playing that well at the moment.
Leeds are and they're in good form and they're decent in general.
We've never lost to them at the AMEX, so it's sods law that we're due one, and it will be delivered tomorrow night.
They're ****ING MASSIVE LEEDS!!!

So when they win their rightful win against us with a 1-3 slapdash counter attacking masterclass that causes sheer pandemonium and rather large latherings of human ejaculate to occur and fill the Sky Sports studio over MASSIVE MEGA ****ING MASSIVE MEGA ****ING Leeds getting their "deserved" win and place at the top end of the table against "plucky LITTLE Brighton", I for one won't be surprised.

:moo:.

My God, I sure don't want you with me if I'm in a tight corner.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
The press have been bigging up Leeds lately but they were well beaten by Newcastle recently. Fulham are potentially the best footballing team in the division and we came through that challenge. Five points from the next 3 games will do, followed by a maximum haul between Xmas and New Year. Its gonna be hard work tonight and a draw would not surprise.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
They are in good form having beaten Barnsley, Burton, Rotherham and Villa :)

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Charlton is going to be CRAP

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Leeds (MASSIVE CLUB, EUROPEAN CUP WINNERS, BEST FANS) are certainly in a false position, and all things being equal we are good enough (in skill if not stature/history) to be on the same pitch.

Newcastle ripped them a new one in front of 85,000 at Elland Road.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Brilliant, loving the fact this reels people in every time.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Joking aside, the poor crowd due to southern and the fact that we have been poor recently will mean it will take something on the pitch to spark the Amex to life. I just hope we don't start slowly.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Leeds on form, looking to turn us over for sure. Houghton's job to fire the boys up and own the game. I think it will be a good match. Predict 2-1, just like Fulham.
COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!1
:ascarf:

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
Certainly going to be a tough game, but I would say no tougher than our two recent home matches vs Aston Villa and Fulham.

We managed to get 4 points out of those two tough fixtures, so confident we can come away with at least a point tonight.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Nope, I'm with the OP. I dislike 4 or 5 teams immensely and Leeds are one. It's bound to happen when stakes are so high for us. Wouldn't matter so much if our expectations weren't at a level. And we were playing a non Reading, Leeds, Sheff Wed side. But it's a full moon for both. We are therefore defeated. And it's not even kicked off :cry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here