Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds fan in peace

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I must say oop north the trains do get rammed , there is no f***ing about with people unwilling to move into the middle of the carriage because they want to be close to the doors. I've been to Elland Road 4 times recently and never had any bother , always a bit of banter with the "Yorkies" , if you're looking for trouble it will find you.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Quick Question - Will we be behind the goal when we visit, like in 2005? Or the cheese slice in the corner?

I think we'll be in the cheese wedge , can't see us taking more than 1,800 next February.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
On the train front, my experience has been that queues look worse than they are because of the filtering system (which is a sensible way of stopping a surge on to the platform and people falling on to the rails). They move surprisingly quickly.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I would hope that the Police show good sense and keep the Palace fans penned in for an hour. Just be a shame if some missed their trains home of course.

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
Bunch of Leeds had a table in 1901, pretty good guys apart from one. They all love the North,west,East Stand siging to each other. Unique and they want to introduce at Elland Road.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Bunch of Leeds had a table in 1901, pretty good guys apart from one. They all love the North,west,East Stand siging to each other. Unique and they want to introduce at Elland Road.

Were they in the East Stand as there was a Leeds fan in the 1901 club who went mental after both their goals?

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
You really are a sad pathetic twat aren't you ...

kenneth-williams-1775.jpg

Ooooh hark at her!

I would hope that the Police show good sense and keep the Palace fans penned in for an hour. Just be a shame if some missed their trains home of course.
I very much hope not. I intend to pen myself into Dick's Bar, post match - as usual. The last thing I want is to emerge to discover 2,500 Palace fans fired up with frustration at the unreasonable assumption that they are all a bunch of hoolies. Penning away fans in is a recipe for trouble.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I very much hope not. I intend to pen myself into Dick's Bar, post match - as usual. The last thing I want is to emerge to discover 2,500 Palace fans fired up with frustration at the unreasonable assumption that they are all a bunch of hoolies. Penning away fans in is a recipe for trouble.

Isn't this illegal now? I don't think any clubs can discriminate against which group of supporters they let out first?

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I thought the majority of the Leeds fans were fantastic last night, great atmosphere, lots of noise for the first 40 minutes.
Looking forward to the return fixture.

champion7

fast and furious
Feb 12, 2007
Benfield Heights

Don't worry LB,as i posted on a previous thread on Friday,there is no plans to hold any fans back as i agree with you that is more trouble then just letting everyone out together.

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
İbrahim Tatlıses;4406798 said:
Catering can be fixed by better/more staff but I really cannot see a solution to the transport situation.

Er, the solution to the transport problem could be to have games on a Saturday afternoon, rather than ending late at night

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here