Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds Cheap train Tickets.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Paddy asked me to let you know the cheap train tickets for your game at Leeds went on sale today.

£22.50 return from London. I know there was another thread asking about this but I can't find it now.

Starry.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I know some Leeds fans not looking forward to this one

:laugh:

lethaldrizzle

Apr 30, 2007
South East London
Anyone know if we can be sure this isnt going to be rescheduled? Think I remember some people saying they were worried it might be for whatever reason.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
What I want to know is how much will they charge us to get in? I read that Oldham were charged £27. Makes it a bit of an expensive day if that's the case.

a rape scene of a charge if that is the case

a few years ago this game would have been a definite as one of the special away ones for the season, fourth visit in five years though just makes it another day out - and at that cost one that is worth missing

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What I want to know is how much will they charge us to get in? I read that Oldham were charged £27. Makes it a bit of an expensive day if that's the case.
Reckon it will be the same as we would be a Category A game. The price is made worse by the fact they invalidate the travel pass element on our tickets. :rant:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
£32 quid for adult and a child return, although i do have a f&f and network railcard.
much cheaper than driving, although if £27 thats bloody expensive for an away game, they wont sell out, so surely want as many fans as they can, so why charge both fans £27 f***ing quid:annoyed:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
We drove last year so im not sure, but is the station within walking distance of the ground and vice versa. If not is there a bus or short train that will get me there. cheers

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
We drove last year so im not sure, but is the station within walking distance of the ground and vice versa. If not is there a bus or short train that will get me there. cheers

Shuttle bus running from/to the train station.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
And in response to the price for tickets, it's depends as there are three categories A, B and C

We were 'B' last year, but I think we'll be 'A' this year as we were in the top 8 last season.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Thinking about getting a rail ticket sometime this week. Firstly, there is a service back to London which leaves Leeds at 17.40 and 18.40. Is the ticket only valid on the service you book and if so what would be the better to go for?

Also, not being a sth, is it still fairly likely match tickets will be relatively easy to get hold off?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here