[Albion] Leeds Away

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Quick question - sorry not been to Elland Road before. It seems that there are a few car parks near Elland Road - is it generally easy to find parking?

I have the same question - plan on driving, and I've not been there before. Anyone know what's the easiest place to park within walking distance of the ground (and what it's like getting out afterwards)? Thanks in advance

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Quick question - sorry not been to Elland Road before. It seems that there are a few car parks near Elland Road - is it generally easy to find parking?

From memory (and unless there has been significant building work at ER ) there were loads of bomb sites to park in.

Not been a Northern Monkey for quite a few years though (and it wasn't my side of the Pennines either) :lolol:

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
There is a big park and ride car park almost next to the ground. Also several other impromptu car parks on the same road (Elland Road).
The Dry Salters (a mixed supporters pub - never seen any bother) used to charge to park in their car park which is useful but get there early.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Take care everyone this weekend, even got my brother in law (a sth) warning me that tensions are high.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Northern Monk

Northern Monkey

Slight edit on the last pub, you’re welcome :)

What's the difference? When a northern Monkey grabs your leg and holds on it's considered cute. When a northern Monk does it, well, it's not.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
FYI, saw Jesse Marsch play many years for MLS club Chicago Fire. I never really attached myself to the Fire but I always did like the kind of player Jesse Marsch was in MLS. He became the face of the Chi Fire club many years in representing the club at their local football events. I saw Jesse speak before a match of local high school all stars at Soldier Field in Chicago. I always thought he did a wonderful job representing the club. He was from Racine, Wisconsin just 20 minutes or so north of Chicago suburbs in the state just north of Illinois.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports