Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lee Mason

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
We need to get some refs that have actually played the game at a higher level.

I would also like to get some refs that look the part too..... like some hard looking c*nts (maybe ex special forces) who laugh at divers and tell them to stop being pussies.

But more so, maybe some refs who have actually played at a decent level would do for now :lolol:

Darren Drysdale the ref at Ipswich last week carried out your suggestion and got suspended....

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
This! I'm not in the ' Potter Out ' camp and neither do I want the histrionics and/or the bizarreness of some managers. However, personality wise he's a bit of limp lettuce!

Just the once maybe ****ing go for it

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I just listened to Potter, he is so wimpish it's untrue, grow a pair of balls chap.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Mason is a disgrace. He completely lost control. looking like the dad who refs an under 8 game and changes his mind every time one of the cheeky blighters points out his inconsistencies.

But he's not the reason we lost. You can blame our inept finishing and poor coaching for that.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Mason is a disgrace. He completely lost control. looking like the dad who refs an under 8 game and changes his mind every time one of the cheeky blighters points out his inconsistencies.

But he's not the reason we lost. You can blame our inept finishing and poor coaching for that.

Well he is partly the reason

Ps I wasn’t calling you a dickhead

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
That is reinventing the laws of the game, secondly the ball had without doubt enter the goal before the second whistle. It is wrong and the statement is embarrassing.

It is completely irrelevant about the keeper being ready it's if the ref is ready

Reminds me of playing football at school at playtime: “s’not fair! We weren’t ready!”

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
John Moss (1) was an academy player at Sunderland and then Millwall.

Assistant ref Darren Cann (2) was at Norwich as an academy player, and played reserve team football for Palace.

1. And then went on to a modest career with Culture Club.

moss.jpg

2. Never got over the fact his brother Warren drummed for Ultravox

Cann.jpg

Last edited:

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Mason needs to be reffing at Northwich Victoria or somewhere like that next week.

Totally out of his depth at this level.

At least he should have some dignity, own up, to Dunky or GP that he got it wrong and apologise. Fair enough he makes a mistake. But no, he's off into hiding

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I don't deny it. Dunk is rightly furious. Mason should be struck off.

But, still, score the penalties he gave us and we win. End of.

It’s not end of...you said the reason why we lost had nothing to do with Mason...well it clearly did....now the reason why we didn’t win is clearly not to do with him...but missed pens.....end of

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It’s not end of...you said the reason why we lost had nothing to do with Mason...well it clearly did....now the reason why we didn’t win is clearly not to do with him...but missed pens.....end of

Sorry, that does not make mathematical sense. If we score one of those penalties we do not lose. Mason gave them. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here