Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lee Kang-in

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anthony Knockaert innit?
Amazing that in all those clips he actually touched the ball with his right foot just the once 😃
But if you have a left foot like that........
I mean, he’s very left footed but he touches the ball a lot more than once with his right in that video 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Villa fans seem to think they're the front runners. They will certainly pay better wages.
Is that just from Twitter? Or forum? The tweets I saw were they were linked to him a while ago but now looks like we’re in for him…

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I read this as having Kane In…..I thought, wow really ARE getting big these days….
Hmmmm an interesting quandary

What would you prefer:-

Bought out by sports washing North Korea
Or
Signing Harry Kane...

... I always thought Kim Jong was misunderstood.

abc

Jan 6, 2007
Mallorcan press saying that no club have made an approach for him and the club don't want to let him go. It would, as always, probably come down to money and their valuation is €20m which is roughly the £17m some have quoted here. No reference to there being a release clause though.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Mallorcan press saying that no club have made an approach for him and the club don't want to let him go. It would, as always, probably come down to money and their valuation is €20m which is roughly the £17m some have quoted here. No reference to there being a release clause though.
But there is. All professional footballers in Spain have a release clause.

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
But there is. All professional footballers in Spain have a release clause.
And with him being a player who made a step down but would want to move on I'd imagine it isn't astronomical.

Similar to Cucurella having a low release clause.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This one’s gone very quiet…?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
This one’s gone very quiet…?
You mean, he hasn’t got a loud mouthed, twatter loving media whore of an agent, like Trossard or Moises, but possibly one that goes under the radar and conducts their business in a professional manner.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here