Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Hire company

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
Hi sorry it's me again.
I know you are sick to death of me. But this will be the last thread I do.
My father has used Lee Hire for repairs to his car and to get it through an MOT. He said the work would take 4 weeks, 10 weeks down the line we don't even know if we have a car.

I've set up a facebook group and would appreciate joiners.
I'm not doing this for attention, I actually genuinely just want people to know what f***ing bastards the Lee Hire garage is.

Thanks.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=231592967056&ref=nf

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Colin Lee is a mate of my Dad & his son I have known for 20 years.

So I will not be joining.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Four weeks sounds like a hell of a long time to carry out repairs to a car to get it through an MoT, let alone ten weeks!

What work was being done to the car?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Pulls up a comfy chair and awaits the arrival of NHM, twelve pages easily. :thumbsup:

Ooh, you are so right, Mr Priest. I think I'll be joining you
giggle.gif

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Hi sorry it's me again.
My father has used Lee Hire for repairs to his car and to get it through an MOT. He said the work would take 4 weeks, 10 weeks down the line we don't even know if we have a car.

I'm not doing this for attention, I actually genuinely just want people to know what f***ing bastards the Lee Hire garage is.

Thanks.

And I'm back!

Jesus, is there ANY backbone in your family?! If Lee Hire said four weeks, your dad ought to be able to hold them to account. If taxi relicensing work is going to cost £700, your dad should know this before they go ahead with the work. Your account on Facebook presents your dad as some powerless victim. He is not.

You or your dad need to deal with things directly with Vision Hire or a regulatory body for the industry they're in. The most you will get off NSC is sympathy. Believe me, sympathy is the booby prize.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Hi sorry it's me again.

Thanks.

Can't your dad look after himself? And if you want to start a facebook campaign you need to choose a topic that many other people will have a real interest in. Either contact the trade body that the garage is affiliated to (if any), or trading standards or take legal action. Just be sure you are not whinging cos things are not going your way (time and expense) because maybe the parts are genuinely difficult to get, or perhaps it does need a recon engine. Most motor industry companies who have been trading for a long time are usually honest and reliable whereas many motorists have unrealistic expectations.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
The boyfriend of your housemate hasn't just started working there, has he?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
f***ing Facebook groups. I'm going to start one. "If 10,000 people join this Facebook group all the Myspazz retards who cannot function without ego-swelling attention will f*** off back there".

Think I might move to LinkedIn instead....

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Dare ya

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
hi sorry it's me again.
I know you are sick to death of me. But this will be the last thread i do.
My father has used lee hire for repairs to his car and to get it through an mot. He said the work would take 4 weeks, 10 weeks down the line we don't even know if we have a car.

I'm not doing this for attention, i actually genuinely just want people to know what f***ing bastards the lee hire garage is.

Thanks.

What is the matter with you?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Please do not stop using NSC brightonlass... so far you've been quire entertaining.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Anyone got the Pringles yet?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Got some nice TUC sandwiches

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here