Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Hendrie

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I think it was Kalimantan Gull who posted on here a couple of weeks ago that he went to see him play and although Bandung lost, Hendrie played pretty well. Have to say there are worse places to ply your trade and he is probably being very well rewarded.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
No way would we pay him £6.5k per week which he is on over there, plus Im sure their tax laws are not as much and of course the cost of living is much lower.

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
I think our current position, new ground, financial security and bright future is a massive :wanker: To all those who have turned down playing for us over the recent years and thought the grass is greener elsewhere.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
How can they afford that??

Lot of money in Indonesia, this place is booming and I'm in the process of moving all my savings and investments out here. My bank account gets 60 times the interest rate it does in England, for one thing.

He's the first ex-premier league player to play in the Indonesian leagues though, so he is quite a celebrity and this is the first season of a new breakaway premier league and they are keen to spend money on ambassadors like Lee. At the game the whole crowd shouted 'Leeeee' whenever he came near :lol:

Apparently Mansfield offered Hendrie a contract last year, but Bandung offered him more. Bandung are proper shite, the game I saw them lose 5-0 Hendrie spent the whole time having a go at his team-mates before the Ref calmed him down.

and my thread is here :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here