Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lee hendrie

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
On a side note, has anyone ever actually posted directly into Childish Ramblings or have all the posts in there been moved from the main board?!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
On a side note, has anyone ever actually posted directly into Childish Ramblings or have all the posts in there been moved from the main board?!

There have been posts directly in there, mainly from a group of us making an occasional farce of organising NSC football matches. The first time we tried, it took a 100 page thread to get everything in place.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
There have been posts directly in there, mainly from a group of us making an occasional farce of organising NSC football matches. The first time we tried, it took a 100 page thread to get everything in place.

I read that the other day, not all of the pages, but I was pissing myself laughing.:laugh:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I read that the other day, not all of the pages, but I was pissing myself laughing.:laugh:

Indeed, it wasn't the most co-ordinated of efforts to say the least. Mind you, we got there in the end. :thumbsup:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Indeed, it wasn't the most co-ordinated of efforts to say the least. Mind you, we got there in the end. :thumbsup:
One of the things that made me laugh was, the preparation was like 95 pages..and talk of the actual games was about 2 pages :laugh: :laugh:.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here