Lee Hendrie - In search of a team

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JGaleBHA

On the Gus bus
Apr 24, 2010
Horsham
On Soccer AM saying he is in trouble because he doesn't have a team. Started talking about Brighton saying that he enjoyed it. I know everyone wants a new striker but he could be a good replacement for injured Navarro?

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
he was saying that he was offered to sign for BHA but kept stalling looking for something else. nob

JGaleBHA

On the Gus bus
Apr 24, 2010
Horsham
I think he was a great player, and the contract was on the table and he was ready to sign. So, I still don't understand why he didn't. :glare:

I think he was a great player, and the contract was on the table and he was ready to sign. So, I still don't understand why he didn't. :glare:

Because, as he suggested this morning, he was waiting for a better offer. When they asked him if he'd sign now, his reaction was as if Poyet had told him to bugger off.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
When will footballers in the lower divisions realise that clubs dictate wages not them.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

To be fair he was OK for us. I wouldn't say he was great. (Unless you mean he was great a few years ago when he played for the Villa)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports