Lee Evans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Anyone been to see him at the Brighton Centre over the last few days? Off tonight and very much looking forward to it:banana:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Went to the big tour , slightly disappointed and that was as a big fan of his stuff , gave it a wide birth this time.

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
Went Friday, and was not his best. Been to the previous 2 tours and this was no where near as good and I am a huge fan, but everyone has there time, maybe Lee Evans has had his.

tinytears

Feb 5, 2010
I went on Friday. Does a good bit about Sports Direct but felt it was struggling after that.

Lewes Seagull

Jan 23, 2010
I was there last night and I thought he was good. A few flat bits but in general I laughed a fair bit.

"Use the pub loo, wash your hands, but as you leave, you grab the door handle. You may as well be holding someone else's cock!" lol

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Mate went last night,got stuck in car park for an hour after,he said when he starts his singing bit at the end,best go then if you dont wanna queue for an age.

Went last night, saw people going out during the song. But then they missed the very end when he did his Bohemian Rhapsody bit. Myself, I thought the whole show was very good.

Tip for those going tonight; there were mahoosive queues of people paying for tickets at the Russell Road car park, which was holding up cars coming out of there. We were in Churchill Sq, and on the middle level, so we hardly queued to pay, and were out pretty quickly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports