Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LeBron James/Liverpool

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No doubt accompanied by some bullshit supposed quote from him about how he's always identified with their values and he hopes to see them score more title rings soon.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
At the end of the day he is a very rich man and is only going to get richer. The fact they have got him on board as a minority shareholder can only be positive for liverpool in my opinion

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I love LeBron James. Don't really like Liverpool though... Hmmm

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Ah well i love Lebron. And i don't mind Liverpool so i am probably a little bit biased haha

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I love American sports, and think I understand them relatively well, if not as much as a lot of Americans. I think all the samey samey jokes about Americans confusing our football with their own sports is running a bit old now (was funny for 5 mins when the Glazers took over), and is also probably wrong. Anyone agree?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
No doubt accompanied by some bullshit supposed quote from him about how he's always identified with their values and he hopes to see them score more title rings soon.

James said: "I am thrilled to be working with John Henry and Tom Werner. These guys, like me, have a passion for sports. You can see the drive and commitment they have for their teams. For me, this is about being in business with an organisation that loves sports as much as I do."

Blahdeblahdeblahdeblah :rolleyes:

Lets cut the shit. Its all about $$$$$$$

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I love American sports, and think I understand them relatively well, if not as much as a lot of Americans. I think all the samey samey jokes about Americans confusing our football with their own sports is running a bit old now (was funny for 5 mins when the Glazers took over), and is also probably wrong. Anyone agree?

Seems not.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Smart move on Liverpools part. LEbron is a very buisness savy and him investing his money and his company will work for them in some way.

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
His people would not put money into anything they didn't think would return a profit.

Not a fan of his as a person or businessman though.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
6'8 250lbs athletic freak of nature who plays basketball for a living.

Think of him as the black Peter Crouch....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here