[Albion] Leaving the Bridge car park

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Do you mean the queue was bad in spite of being half empty?

Tbh I didn’t notice or worry about the queue as I was busy having a coffee and reading NSC ….the perplexing bit is the half full car park when it’s marked sold out soon after tickets go on sale ….and twice after that a substantial number of tickets were released, what’s going on?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I wasn't aware of that. But at the same time, to be told that you can renew seasonal parking and then apparently you can't is annoying.

All to do with that naughty Mr. Bennet was it not? catching everyone by surprise and not renewing the club's lease on his field. I guess no one saw that coming.

But yes, annoying l will agree.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Tbh I didn’t notice or worry about the queue as I was busy having a coffee and reading NSC ….the perplexing bit is the half full car park when it’s marked sold out soon after tickets go on sale ….and twice after that a substantial number of tickets were released, what’s going on?

Funnily enough when I got there much much earlier than you I was surprised at how many cars were there, many more than previous matches. Can’t explain but wonder if other groups use the car park eg club staff and leave earlier, or if there’s a max number of cars after which it becomes unmanageable. Don’t know.

Also, I speak as I find and want to give the thumbs up to the polite and friendly car park staff.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Funnily enough when I got there much much earlier than you I was surprised at how many cars were there, many more than previous matches. Can’t explain but wonder if other groups use the car park eg club staff and leave earlier, or if there’s a max number of cars after which it becomes unmanageable. Don’t know.

Also, I speak as I find and want to give the thumbs up to the polite and friendly car park staff.

That’s an interesting observation….and agree with the comment re the staff…I’ve got to know the ‘head’ guy quite well….I think i’ll make the time to ask him at the next game

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

I parked in a space and was told to move, politely I may add, as it was reserved for match scouts. I am sure the bottom part of the car park is used by matchday staff.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
All to do with that naughty Mr. Bennet was it not? catching everyone by surprise and not renewing the club's lease on his field. I guess no one saw that coming.

But yes, annoying l will agree.
I get that, but as others have pointed out, the car park is never full so I don't understand why they can't offer a season ticket for a number of people. Maybe they have to have some parking available each game?

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I've been in The Bridge 3 times this season and been out within 10 or 15 minutes max. Leave a flask of coffee in the car for when you get back and enjoy a snack and Radio Sussex post match while you wait.

Best NSC advice of the season so far.
I took a sandwich and a flask of coffee, listened to the radio for half an hour and drove straight out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports