Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leaked kits 2013/14

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
This is B-E-A-Utiful. I'd be all over this. "Barnes 9" will look great on the back!

Yes, very nice for Everton, Chelsea, Birmingham, Ipswich or any team that normally wears plain blue shirts. Those "stripes" will be invisible from more than a yard or so away and the shirts will look as nondescript as Southampton's. Blue and white stripes, with the stripes visible, please.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Yes, very nice for Everton, Chelsea, Birmingham, Ipswich or any team that normally wears plain blue shirts. Those "stripes" will be invisible from more than a yard or so away and the shirts will look as nondescript as Southampton's. Blue and white stripes, with the stripes visible, please.

Fair enough. In fact my favourite kit in years is the final Withdean on with slightly thinner, but not pin, stripes. I still wear that one now.

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
Nike England on Twitter.

Nike England.jpg

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
BDn17G0CcAAHR_S.jpg

Not sure about the away one.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Identical to hundreds of other kits, a blue version of Southampton. Luckily we play in blue and white stripes, which is far better.

you no likey then?

- - - Updated - - -

Identical to hundreds of other kits, a blue version of Southampton. Luckily we play in blue and white stripes, which is far better.

you no likey then?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Random fact

Uruguay have four stars on their shirts - two to represent the world cups they won (well Jules Rimet) and two to represent being Olympic Champions - Olympic football was a sport prior to the WC and it was FIFA sanctioned so in effect an "official" world cup.

It was this that gave rise to the idea of a football world cup.

D

Deleted member 18477

If you want to look like a chav.

football players have to wear football shirts. they all do. so they don't have a choice....

and i've literally just said i dont buy football shirts anymore.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Random fact

Uruguay have four stars on their shirts - two to represent the world cups they won (well Jules Rimet) and two to represent being Olympic Champions - Olympic football was a sport prior to the WC and it was FIFA sanctioned so in effect an "official" world cup.

It was this that gave rise to the idea of a football world cup.

I like this fact :thumbsup:

And why not have four stars? Uruguay have been World champions four times, it just happened that two of these times were before the World Cup came along.

In fact, as Great Britain won the Olympic football tournament 3 times before the establishment of the World Cup, I propose that each of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland should be allowed to add three-quarters of a star to their shirts.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here