NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Ineos looking so strong this year.

61435FAC-102C-4532-AD85-D753FAE04F68.png

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Brilliant from Tom Pidcock.

My favourite moment of the last Olympics was when he won gold in the Mountain Biking. Seeing him attack with over 10km to go on the Alpe, and ride away from the others, was up there with that moment.

We've got a serious contender here. A truly great cyclist across all disciplines. He could turn out to be the UK's greatest yet.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

My favourite moment of the last Olympics was when he won gold in the Mountain Biking. Seeing him attack with over 10km to go on the Alpe, and ride away from the others, was up there with that moment.

We've got a serious contender here. A truly great cyclist across all disciplines. He could turn out to be the UK's greatest yet.

Must be overwhelming for him to have finally won something on a proper bike. :hilton:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

***Cough*** second greatest ***cough***

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Must be overwhelming for him to have finally won something on a proper bike. :hilton:

:lolol:

Surprised he didn't stop at Dutch Corner so he could point off into the middle distance.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Perfect day for a breakaway to gain the usual 20mins today, while the GC guys take it easy.

Never seem to get a proper Moreno Argentin / Thierry Marie 200km solo attack these days though?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Perfect day for a breakaway to gain the usual 20mins today, while the GC guys take it easy.

Never seem to get a proper Moreno Argentin / Thierry Marie 200km solo attack these days though?

Bettiol ftw.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
I think today could be an ideal chance for someone like Mohoric or Schachmann to get up the road if their legs feel ok after the last 2 days.

Looking at the GC earlier, and was amazed to see Hirschi sitting fourth last. I know hes been riding "support" for Pog, but how the bubble has burst after his great ride a couple of years ago.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I think today could be an ideal chance for someone like Mohoric or Schachmann to get up the road if their legs feel ok after the last 2 days.

Looking at the GC earlier, and was amazed to see Hirschi sitting fourth last. I know hes been riding "support" for Pog, but how the bubble has burst after his great ride a couple of years ago.

Hirschi has had a lot of health issues in the last couple of years from what I can gather. He's also only here as a last minute replacement, so likely not even prepared.

The Hirschi I hope to see in the future is a top Classics rider as that's where he first appeared, sneaking in under the radar before those amazing performances in that TdF.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
If any sprinters are going to survive today and we somehow get a reduced bunch sprint then Mozzato has a great chance.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Well this looks nailed on for a sprint finish with 50km to go....*sigh*

:glare:

I wouldn't be so sure. Perfect size group up the road and comprised of riders perfect for the job of staying away. No real flat left in the stage either.

The Ewan crash only helped their chances of staying away too.

The good thing is, at the moment it could easily go either way.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
GC teams putting a block on now. Break takes it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports