Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lawro's predicitons

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
And what did we do in our last home league match at home to…… now who was it…… not Manure but their neighbours?

But from his comments Lawro is more concerned at Burnley’s lack of activity than ours.
Did Man City need three points to seal the Premiership that game though? No, they were coasting and focusing on the Champions League.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Cheers Mark.

I’ve got two spare Burnley tickets if anyone wants them.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Did Man City need three points to seal the Premiership that game though? No, they were coasting and focusing on the Champions League.

There's always a take that anything Albion might take credit for - and this has to be right up there last season - can be explained away...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There's always a take that anything Albion might take credit for - and this has to be right up there last season - can be explained away...

I enjoyed the fact that, because we didn’t roll over, for a team with a properly big match soon afterwards created such ire. The fact they then blew it in the end made it even more amusing

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

Burnley don’t need three points to seal the championship tomorrow!

……… but I hear what you are saying.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Yes, but we had a degree of freakish results at times last season, are you confident we will beat Liverpool, Spurs and City at least once each this season again ?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Yes, but we had a degree of freakish results at times last season, are you confident we will beat Liverpool, Spurs and City at least once each this season again ?

Who knows but I'm confident that if it happens then very quickly someone will be on here to dub it a freak or insist its because the other team were "coasting" or somesuch.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Who knows but I'm confident that if it happens then very quickly someone will be on here to dub it a freak or insist its because the other team were "coasting" or somesuch.

It does seem very strange to me that for ages when Palace win against the top clubs, there is much wailing and gnashing of teeth from some BHA sectors that we simply cant do the same, and yet when we had a season when we did just that , many of the same then deride the fact because of some reason or the other we didn't really deserve to beat Liverpool, City, Spurs.

I don't understand why we cant just enjoy the fluky (and it has to be said ) not sometimes fluky wins against the toxic six without having to put ourselves down. No side goes out to lose, and if they weren't concentrating, had players sent off, underestimated us then thats down to them, we can only play the team the opposition put out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here