Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Laughing at other people's misfortunes.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Is it wrong to laugh to at other people's misfortunes? My fiancee just text me to say that my 3 year old step son just ran into a lamp post and I pissed myself laughing.
Lets just say she isn't very happy with my reaction because he has a bumped and bruised head, but inside I am still laughing.
Am I a bad man?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Depends what damage they do.

I bet she would have laughed if you did that, so no, no it's not.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I imagine it would have looked something like this

[yt]T-RkuXPj3Q4[/yt]

I'd definitely be laughing.

emphyrian

May 25, 2004
Woodingdean
Years ago down by STA travel i saw an elderly man pushing his wife in her wheelchair. As he lifted the chair up to go back up the kerb onto the pavement, the wheel fell off . After laughing my nuts off, me and some other random who also was wetting himself went to help. it was a real beadles about moment.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I love hearing about ex's who've made bad life choices after we broke up. Then I feel instantly terrible and a massive need to want to help them, then I decide that'd be weird. I guess I just have a need to want to help others, and an odd sense of humour.

Does this make me a bad person? I'm not sure I care.. so probably.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Check someone's ok, then laugh. Sometimes it's not that easy though. Some things are just FUNNY.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Is it wrong to laugh to at other people's misfortunes? My fiancee just text me to say that my 3 year old step son just ran into a lamp post and I pissed myself laughing.
Lets just say she isn't very happy with my reaction because he has a bumped and bruised head, but inside I am still laughing.
Am I a bad man?

Na i think its the basis or all comedy.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Fine to laugh... unless serious, or malicious.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Am I a bad man?
I think you're a weirdo to be honest , slapstick style mishaps can be funny if witnessed, but laughing at a 3 year old running into a lamppost, who has a bumped and bruised head, and you didnt even see it ?

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
I think you're a weirdo to be honest , slapstick style mishaps can be funny if witnessed, but laughing at a 3 year old running into a lamppost, who has a bumped and bruised head, and you didnt even see it ?

Sounds funny to me .....could have been £500 on you been framed!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hurt myself on a digger and the guy working for me was good enough to ask for permission to laugh.

I laugh when my daughter throws a tantrum. Boy does she not like that.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Hurt myself on a digger and the guy working for me was good enough to ask for permission to laugh.

I laugh when my daughter throws a tantrum. Boy does she not like that.

Your Daughter is a boy?

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Am I a bad man?

I think it's "texted" not "text"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here